+ Reply to Thread

Thread: British couple starts website to vote on their abortion

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

British couple starts website to vote on their abortion

This is ridiculous. A british couple is pregnant. They are unsure as to whether or not they want to be parents (a little late if you ask me). So they have started a website www.birthornot.com and set up a poll to decide if they should keep it or abort it. They are saying that whatever majority rules will be the decision.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orn-child.html

They have even named the fetus, "Wiggles" and refer to it as "our little alien".

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: British couple starts website to vote on their abortion

Too bad their mothers didn't ask us to vote on them.

"One thing is cretin; I am very much looking forward to my return home from my trip to hold Alisha and have a nice long talk about what we have experienced thus far."

Yes. One thing certainly is. He's right about that. I know which thing is a cretin, too.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

To be clear, the couple said the votes would /influence/ their decision, not outright decide.

That aside, this is a deplorable act. Abortion is nothing to be voted on by random people. Seems to me these people are looking for any attention they can get.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    To be clear, the couple said the votes would /influence/ their decision, not outright decide.

That aside, this is a deplorable act. Abortion is nothing to be voted on by random people. Seems to me these people are looking for any attention they can get.
    I know, might as well flip a coin or some other random act in order to make one of the most important decisions of your life. Great tactic.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Somebody call the folks from Iowa State...time to stuff some ballots. What kind of trauma would it be growing up knowing your 'parents' thought this much of you?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Hopefully, this is just a horribly distasteful social experiment...

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post

please PM me your parents phone #, maybe I can talk them into a 80+ trimester abortion.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

lol, Abortion?

More liek, ABORT U, HUN

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...ornotcom_a.php

Looks like it's an orchestrated hoax. Not buying it 100% yet, but I'm having doubts this is sincere.

EDIT: Also, they are not British.
    Last edited by Yarfunkle; 11-22-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Wow, how traumatic will it be if they have the kid, and he finds out about this when he is older.

HAHAAHAH!

It's a hoax and the woman got fired from her job because of it.

http://gawker.com/5697962/woman-who-...ote-poll-fired

+ Reply to Thread