+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana 5A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

5A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

In 20009, West Monroe capped off a perfect season with a resounding 30-0 win over Archbishop Rummel in the Class 5A state championship game. This year, the Rebels are 10-0 and seeded No. 4 entering their first round playoff matchup vs. No. 29 Chalmette. West Monroe DT Chuck Hunter, who is being recruited by Louisiana Tech, hopes to lead his team to victory. Get your predictions here.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

5A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 7 Ouachita and linebacker/safety Terron Bell are 9-1 entering the first round of the Class 5A playoffs, where they'll face No. 26 Byrd. Will the Lions advance? Who will win the much-ballyhooed East St. John/Acadiana game? We have the answers here.

More...

5A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Last Friday, No. 1 Dutchtown got more of a test than expected from No. 32 seed Covington, but in the end, the Griffins - behind Effrem Reed's 230 yards and three TDs - proved too strong for the Lions. This week, Dutchtown travels south to Metairie's Joe Yenni Stadium to face No. 17 Brother Martin, which has its own excellent RB in Dante' Butler. Who will win?

More...

5A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 15 Hahnville makes the drive up U.S. 90 this Friday to challenge undefeated No. 2 St. Thomas More in Lafayette. Will Hahnville senior sackmaster Lindzell Rhodes and the Tigers upend the 11-0 Cougars? We have the answers here.

More...

Louisiana 5A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Not many teams turn it up in the playoffs like No. 24 Westgate. The Tigers, semifinalists last year, are seeking to advance to the Class 5A quarterfinals despite a pedestrian 5-4 mark during the regular season. To advance this week, Westgate will have to go on the road and upset undefeated No. 1 Dutchtown. Will senior linebacker Cole Harp (pictured) and the Griffins get past the upstart Tigers?

More...

+ Reply to Thread