+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana 2A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

Newman and four-star WR Odell Beckham are seeded No. 13 in the Class 2A playoffs, and the 7-3 Greenies have a home game tonight vs. No. 20 Port Barre, which has an identical record. Will Beckham be able to lift his team to the second round of the playoffs? We have the answer here.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Evangel Christian is hungry to defend the Class 2A crown, and the Eagles get things started tomorrow night in Shreveport vs. Lusher Charter of New Orleans. Five-star DE/OLB Jermauria Rasco poses a big problem for any offense looking to move the chains vs. Evangel. Get the prediction on that game, as well as the other seven contests on the bottom-half of the bracket.

More...

2A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Two of the best juniors in the state -- Calvary Baptist RB Brandon Wilson (pictured) and Donaldsonville QB Devon Breaux -- will attempt to guide their respective teams to a berth in the quarterfinals when the Cavaliers and Tigers hook up in the second-round of the Class 2A playoffs. Who will emerge from this clash of high-powered offenses? We have the answer here.

More...

2A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 10 Loreauville will unleash its potent offense against No. 21 Menard tomorrow night in a second-round playoff game involving two 10-1 teams. Loreauville senior RB B.J. Greene, who has over 1,500 yards rushing, was dinged up in last week's 21-14 win over Menard, but he's expected to see action Friday in Alexandria. Who will win that game? Find out here.

More...

Louisiana 2A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part 2 - Here Come The Dawgs!

Evangel Christian and five-star defensive end Jermauria Rasco (pictured) make the long drive to the Bayou Teche area Friday night for a quarterfinal encounter with No. 10 Loreauville. Will the defending state champion Eagles soar to the semis, or do the Tigers have a monumental upset in store?

More...

Louisiana 2A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 1 John Curtis Christian owns three wins over the past two years against No. 8 Riverside Academy, and the Patriots & junior defensive tackle Marcel Andry (pictured) will try to make it four later this week in a Class 2A quarterfinal playoff game. Will the Patriots continue their march to the Superdome, or has the Rebels' time arrived?

More...

+ Reply to Thread