+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You must get out of the WAC as soon as possible!!!

You must get out of the WAC as soon as possible!!!

Last edited by TennesseeBoyintheRockies; 04-23-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: You must get out of the WAC as soon as possible!!!

Sounds like to me Texas St. is exactly who I'd like to schedule!
    Last edited by LookingForResults; 11-24-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Thanks alot Karl Benson, what a genius he is. I honestly do not know what is more embarassing-the mess Benson has gotten the WAC into and his "reactions" or WAC presidents. Honestly, I am leaning toward the WAC presidents. How can they allow this madness to continue any longer?

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

I agree

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Thanks alot Karl Benson, what a genius he is. I honestly do not know what is more embarassing-the mess Benson has gotten the WAC into and his "reactions" or WAC presidents. Honestly, I am leaning toward the WAC presidents. How can they allow this madness to continue any longer?
    Deep (or not so deep) down, ours doesn't care.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    Of course, I'm not telling you anything that hasn't been told you already in that regard!

I just watched NAIA affiliate, Our Lady of the Lake, hang 127 points on the men's basketball team at Texas State beating the Bobcats tonight IN San Marcos!

This is not someone with which you want to share a conference! I do hope you get away from the WAC before it's too late!
    We kinda need some place to go first, don't you think?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    don't you think?
    No he doesn't.

+ Reply to Thread