+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana 1A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Louisiana 1A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 4 South Plaquemines and three-star Louisiana Tech commit Beau Fitte will lock horns tomorrow with a surging No. 12 Southern Lab squad in the Class A quarterfinals. Will Fitte and the Hurricanes leave Baton Rouge with a victory, or will the homestanding Kittens continue on to the semifinals?

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Louisiana 1A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part 2 - Here Come The Dawgs!

Last month, No. 9 Ouachita Christian topped Delhi Charter in Monroe and now the Eagles - at home again tonight - go for a sweep against the No. 16 Gators and senior running back Riccie Gray (pictured). Will the Eagles fly to the semis, or will the Gators chomp their way to victory?

More...

+ Reply to Thread