+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok Rebel Fans

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Rebel Fans

Pick your poison. Wreckin' Rams or Puddy Tats.

I fear that the Rams have been looking forward to this rematch, since the brackets came out. I am a firm believer that the loser has the advantage in a rematch especially in hs sports. If we do take care of STM, I fear that that our guys show up in NO flat as a biegnet.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Ok Rebel Fans

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Pick your poison. Wreckin' Rams or Puddy Tats.
    We have to get by Westgate before we can worry about either of those teams! :icon_wink:

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about Westgate, only that they picked the right time to get hot.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I don't know much about Westgate, only that they picked the right time to get hot.
    You got that right!

Looks like we will have one hell of a game in New Orleans. Again, I hope our kids didn't just put everything into beating STM's butt.

Yes, it definately should be a good one. Don't know anything about your Rams. The Rebels have a good run offense with enough passing to keep most teams guessing. The defense has been pretty stout. I wasn't at the Barbe (our only common oppenent I believe) game so I'm not sure how to interpret the score but we kind of beat ourselves that night with all the penalties (28!). May the best team win!

These two teams are very similar. We both run the ball, (don't expect us to throw it over 4 times) and play great D.

Our kicking game isn't as strong as it has been the past few years. The punter/kicker for 08 & 09 is punting for Nick Saban now. Our kick coverage is not a strength.

These kids have been tested this year so I don't know why I worry about it; my biggest fear is we used all our focus and emotion in that STM victory. It sure has been fun getting here though.

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Yes, it definately should be a good one. Don't know anything about your Rams. The Rebels have a good run offense with enough passing to keep most teams guessing. The defense has been pretty stout. I wasn't at the Barbe (our only common oppenent I believe) game so I'm not sure how to interpret the score but we kind of beat ourselves that night with all the penalties (28!). May the best team win!
    One comment on those Barbe kids. They are some of the toughest best coached teams I have seen. I have seen some licks put on some of them that you think "he will not be back", but they get up and keep coming. Beating them is tough. We had them beat in 09 only to fumble a pitch with 2:00 to go while just trying to run out the clock. In 08 we had a 1st and goal on the 4 and couldn't get it in to win the game; they went into victory formation and ran out the clock.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I thought the championship games were going to be streamed online somewhere?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    I thought the championship games were going to be streamed online somewhere?
    WM game is on 105.3. They keep losing the feed, but 105.3 is bad about that. They lose it for nlulm games too on the 104.1 affiliate.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I thought I read in paper and fox and company were saying you could watch games live online maybe I misunderstood. thanks

This game definately lived up to the hype. Great showing from both sides.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    I thought I read in paper and fox and company were saying you could watch games live online maybe I misunderstood. thanks
    I don't know what the radio guys said, but TNS printed a link to access the OCS/White Castle game video feed. I never could get the link to work. My guess is that Kenny Henderson and his TV Nazis put a stop to it.

Good win for Acadiana. Congrats!

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

That back for Acadiana... Micah Eugene- have we spoken to him? I understood that he is being recruited by SEC schools. He is a talent- very strong, hard nosed strait forward runner. Acadiana was a great team, full of athletes all over the field. Totally handed it to West Monroe.

+ Reply to Thread