+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LA TECH plates

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

LA TECH plates

Was thinking about getting a TECH license plate for my rig...does anybody know if the State is planning on updating the logo? I know la state's has gone through a couple of iterations...would love one with the LA TECH...

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA TECH plates

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Was thinking about getting a TECH license plate for my rig...does anybody know if the State is planning on updating the logo? I know la state's has gone through a couple of iterations...would love one with the LA TECH...

dobut it. I have had a few tech plates and i just don't see them updating it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    dobut it. I have had a few tech plates and i just don't see them updating it.
    Why not? They updated the JUCO's.
    Something for my man Buskirk to do in the offseason . . . :icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

:icon_wink:

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

32 / 900 / 1268
    TDAWG

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

598, but it is not on my car anymore since I no longer live in LA.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

2000. I asked about the new logo when I ordered mine and was told that the state has a bunch with the old logo already printed, so it will be after they are all gone before they update them.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

271 since the late 90's

SK

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

I have plates 29 and 30. Had them replaced a couple of years ago.

We need all Tech supporters riding around the state with this rolling billboard stuck to the back of their vehicles - only $12.50 a year extra and $12 of that goes to Tech's general fund.

Name recognition is everything in todays culture and this is one of the ways to increase Tech's visibility throughout the state which benefits both academics and athletics. We could win the plate war or at least give it a try.

I wish Tech would work out a way for the Alumni Foundation to pay the extra $25 for a graduate's first Tech plate (doesn't matter when they graduated, just do it once). I know it is done by some of the Florida schools.

Currently the plate money comes into the university's general fund. Since the Foundation's purpose is to provide financial support to the university, it makes sense to me for them just to pay the plate fee since the long-term affect would be more money coming in to Tech via plate revenue - no brainer wouldn't you think?

The Foundation office showed no interest since it seemed to require too much work for too little return (currently less than $60k/year). They do not appreciate how that revenue stream would grow and are missing the real payoff that is priceless - thousands more rolling billboards throughout the state i.e. I-10 corridor where 80% of our population lives!

If anyone has any contacts with the Foundation Board, let me know and I'll help work up a presentation. We have to get past the "pushback" without alienating the Foundation / Alumni office since they have to take on administering the program. After considering all the details, we may decide it isn't good to pursue, but could we at least give it a look before deciding that?

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

+ Reply to Thread