+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LA TECH plates

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

Re: LA TECH plates

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

1929 Currently on the Caddilac
    1295 - don't have it any more but used to be on my truck
    1715 - don't have it any more but used to be on my Camaro.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

I think this has been brought up before, but what would it take to get LATech plates in Texas?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    I think this has been brought up before, but what would it take to get LATech plates in Texas?
    Contact these people
    http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/licens...g_orgs/faq.htm
    http://www.myplates.com/
    https://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/...d=60&pltid=327

The have a place for "Organizations" which include LSU Alumni & Florida Alumni.
    I'm sure someone can get it set up through LTAC or Tech Alumni. Probably need a minimum order. I've got several Family members in TX that are Tech grads.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Need one for the other vehicle still.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    I think this has been brought up before,
    twss

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, a newly updated logo version would be sweet, and so would one in Texas in case I happen to get a job there and move.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    I have plates 29 and 30. Had them replaced a couple of years ago.
    How was the process to get them replaced? I have a #32 that is getting faded, but I am not sure what the process is to get them replaced?
    TDAWG

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    How was the process to get them replaced? I have a #32 that is getting faded, but I am not sure what the process is to get them replaced?

Call the Louisiana Department of Motor vehicles at 225.925.6371 and tell them you want to replace your existing Louisiana Tech license plate. Please have your vehicle registration available when you call.

They will then provide the amount to pay (They will give you credit for the remaining time on the existing registration.) and address to mail the check. I would also include a copy of the registration and note stating that this is for a replacement plate.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

do you drive a black SUV???? I had to go this route because you already had the regular style plate.

And yes I bought my vette because it was as close to our blue as I could get in a car. I am having some new leather seats done after Christmas with the State-T in the center, I will puts some pictures up when they are done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post

Yep, a newly updated logo version would be sweet, and so would one in Texas in case I happen to get a job there and move.
    Some of us over here looked into a Tech plate in Texas. There is a $5,000 plate "minting" fee just to start the process.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Some of us over here looked into a Tech plate in Texas. There is a $5,000 plate "minting" fee just to start the process.
    The fee is now $8000, but he org gets the money back when they sell 1900 plates. Maybe someone should donate the money to the Alumni Association to be earmarked for this project.

+ Reply to Thread