+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At work again - 6 OO tickets need some butts

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: At work again - 6 OO tickets need some butts

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I was searching on DIRECTV in order to DVR the game for posterity and notice it was on ESPN GAME PLAN but also listed on 21 in the Shreveport area. Will the game actually be shown on free TV when we need to have people in attendance or do you think it will be blacked out?

It will be on gameplan & also KPXJ in Shreveport, Bossier & Minden.

Varsity Bulldog MoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the rough

I hate to dog out other students here at Tech but the parking lots are looking pretty empty. doJOE and I will be there though.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoltonLava8 View Post
    I hate to dog out other students here at Tech but the parking lots are looking pretty empty. doJOE and I will be there though.
    Did they know we have a big game this weekend?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

When I met you I said my name was Rich. You look like a girl from Abercrombie and Fitch.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

The parking lots at the dorms and apartments are pretty empty.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoltonLava8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    The parking lots at the dorms and apartments are pretty empty.
    This is why the $500 sweepstakes should have been marketed to all students instead of just international students...

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

To tell you the truth the game was really not marketed well to the students on campus or anything. I did not see one ad or banner hanging up on campus.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I think this a huge barometer to determine just how strong our fanbase is.
    OUR fanbase? Thought you were a fan of ALL state schools?

We will have a low turnout. No doubt today is as big as it gets, but we've only got about 16K fans who always put Tech ahead of everything else.

FWIW, there is a ton of family activity happening this weekend. I've talked to numorous people who had plans for this weekend from months ago.

Sadly today will be the same crowd we had against Fresno. Hope the students do better today than they did against Fresno.

16K actual for Football

3K announced for MBB

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Will be lucky if there is 12,000. Was at the stadium about an hour ago. Not looking good.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    OUR fanbase? Thought you were a fan of ALL state schools?

We will have a low turnout. No doubt today is as big as it gets, but we've only got about 16K fans who always put Tech ahead of everything else.

FWIW, there is a ton of family activity happening this weekend. I've talked to numorous people who had plans for this weekend from months ago.

Sadly today will be the same crowd we had against Fresno. Hope the students do better today than they did against Fresno.

16K actual for Football

3K announced for MBB
    I'am a fan of MOST schools in the state. But I root for my Alma mater over the rest:icon_wink:

16k for the last game of the season is better than we normally get

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Need one for tomorrow in OO?
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Who will fill them?
    Gentlemen. GeauxDawgs and myself thank you for your contributions.

+ Reply to Thread