+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At work again - 6 OO tickets need some butts

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

At work again - 6 OO tickets need some butts

Who will fill them?

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Re: At work again - 6 OO tickets need some butts

It appears that there may a few from Shreveport/Bossier coming to the game...Hopefully some will wake up Saturday morning and say " Martha, what you want to do today - Well John, you wanna go see La. Tech play in Ruston against Nevada, the no. 14 team in the country. Might be worth the trip. The game starts at 2:00 in the afternoon...Martha - what's the number for the Ticket office?...it's 318.257.3631. Whoa - I just made the call and they'll have two tickets at the "Will Call" in Section EE....Guys and Gals, this is how the casual fan in our area thinks...but I'm glad to have 'em !!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Who will fill them?
    JAB and myself are always looking for tickets.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Yeah, it's a mystery to me. No lsu game on tv, 70 degrees, no rain, 2:00 kickoff, 14th ranked team, students are back, bowl game on the line....I don't know what else could possibly be done to make it any more attractive to a college football fan. I'll be disappointed if we have less than 22K.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    JAB and myself are always looking for tickets.
    Need one for tomorrow in OO?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Need one for tomorrow in OO?
    Not sure yet if I'll PERSONALLY need it, but I can sure take it with me and I'll give to someone at the tailgate that's looking for tickets.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I think this a huge barometer to determine just how strong our fanbase is.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Not sure yet if I'll PERSONALLY need it, but I can sure take it with me and I'll give to someone at the tailgate that's looking for tickets.
    Sent a PM with my phone number.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

They've been claimed.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Yeah, it's a mystery to me. No lsu game on tv, 70 degrees, no rain, 2:00 kickoff, 14th ranked team, students are back, bowl game on the line....I don't know what else could possibly be done to make it any more attractive to a college football fan. I'll be disappointed if we have less than 22K.
    (besides if we were 9-2 or 8-3) I think everything else is ideal!

I just heard an add for this weekends games on a Shreveport radio station! Hopefully it will reel in a few casuals

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

There is an ad on s'port times home page.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

if you are expecting a big crowd tomorrow, i think you will be disappointed. these late season, post thanksgiving games are a hard sell at tech and at most universities outside the top 20 or so big time programs and fan bases. there are things in our favor. we are playing for a bowl birth; it is a very good opponent with a "name" player; good weather; "only game in town" scenario.
    but two years ago, already headed to the indy bowl, we also played nevada late like this and the crowd was small. i think it was a weekend closer to thanksgiving when students were not there and, if i recall, it was a cold blustery day too.
    maybe i'll be surprised and we top 20k, but that is just not our history this time of year.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Reading other threads, i surmise that most NON AQ's are averaging 4K or less actual fans in the stadium. If we do our core of 15K with 5 to 7K walk ups we will look pretty dang good! I asked about 8 different families to go and between Christmas shopping, anniversaries, Christmas parties, etc I too will be happy with 20K. It is going to be a game that people will be sorry they missed!!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I was searching on DIRECTV in order to DVR the game for posterity and notice it was on ESPN GAME PLAN but also listed on 21 in the Shreveport area. Will the game actually be shown on free TV when we need to have people in attendance or do you think it will be blacked out?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I was searching on DIRECTV in order to DVR the game for posterity and notice it was on ESPN GAME PLAN but also listed on 21 in the Shreveport area. Will the game actually be shown on free TV when we need to have people in attendance or do you think it will be blacked out?
    I don't think college games get blacked out. It will be on the WAC Sports Network affiliate in Shreveport.

+ Reply to Thread