+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well at least we still have the Saints

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Well at least we still have the Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I was just thinking about this yesterday as I was watching this game. Isn't it funny how quickly you get used to winning and expecting to win? 4 or 5 years ago I would have been amazed at this record - now I just expect us to be winners.
    Hopefully we can get that feeling about the Dawgs in a couple of years.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Hopefully we can get that feeling about the Dawgs in a couple of years.
    Dell. I'm done hoping for it. They are going to have to prove themselves to me before I believe it. Two more years and I think my money is going to have to go to things that make me happy and feel good about spending it - this ain't doing it.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Good win -

The Arizona L is the one that still gets me

Yep......Cleveland too.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    Yep......Cleveland too.
    To some extent, but Cleveland is atleast competitive is their games and they play hard every game
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    To some extent, but Cleveland is atleast competitive is their games and they play hard every game
    The Arizona game is easy to explain. The Saints GAVE them 21 points and even though Arizona is bad they are an NFL team.

Turnovers are the great equalizer in the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread