+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well at least we still have the Saints

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Well at least we still have the Saints

May have been another disappointing season for our dawgs who just can't seem to play 2 halves of football, but we still have the Saints.. the 2nd falcons game coming up is a must win and we really can't afford to have any more games like the Browns game. It is crazy how far the defense has turned around in 2 years under Greg Williams. Man is there any way we could get him to rub off on Spangler or our other defensive coaches?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Well at least we still have the Saints

Bad ju ju
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Not for today it seems..they sure like to make the end of games interesting but find ways to win.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Saints playing down to the competition again like last game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Good win -

The Arizona L is the one that still gets me

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

9-3

Go Bucs.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Good win -

The Arizona L is the one that still gets me
    I'm still PO'd about the Faclown missed 28 yd FG.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I'm still PO'd about the Faclown missed 28 yd FG.
    That was one play - I can handle that one...

That was one play - I can handle that one...
    That one play could cost them everything when it's all said and down.

But at least we can still say

WHO DAT today!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That one play could cost them everything when it's all said and down.
    Atl is good -

Zona is/was pitiful

You are going to have some breaks go against you where good teams are concerned, when you lose to a bad team you get what you deserve

Atl is good -

Zona is/was pitiful

You are going to have some breaks go against you where good teams are concerned, when you lose to a bad team you get what you deserve
    True. Just saying that one hurt me more per it being the Dirty Birds as well. We had that one in the bag. In fact SP should have run the ball a few times and maybe we would have scored anyway. There was time on the clock to keep pounding it. Plus being at that game stung.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

From the early 2nd qtr to the end of the game, Cincy started every drive at their own 40 or better! There were only a handful of plays....maybe 20 at the most...scrimmaged on Cincy's half of the field during the final 3 qtrs. Of course, the Saints scored 3 TDs and a FG during that stretch, thanks mostly to big plays and quick drives.

Saints got the "W" and road "W" at that. But, they are giving me ulcers.

Four games left vs. all playoff contenders and two VERY tough roadies: @ Atlanta & @ Baltimore. Saints may finish 11-5 and get a wildcard spot. (which, as a lifelong Saints' fan, I should be happy with!)

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    From the early 2nd qtr to the end of the game, Cincy started every drive at their own 40 or better! There were only a handful of plays....maybe 20 at the most...scrimmaged on Cincy's half of the field during the final 3 qtrs. Of course, the Saints scored 3 TDs and a FG during that stretch, thanks mostly to big plays and quick drives.

Four games left vs. all playoff contenders and two VERY tough roadies: @ Atlanta & @ Baltimore. Saints may finish 11-5 and get a wildcard spot. (which, as a lifelong Saints' fan, I should be happy with!)
    Our Special Teams/Kick off defense is sucking right now. And I HATE SQUIB KICKS!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The Bengals might be 2-10, but they have played a lot of teams close. This is the NFL, you take wins. Losing to the Cards was embarassing, though. I blame the coaches. They went in there trying to sling it around with Reggie and Pierre out, and it cost us. Arizona could barely scratch out a yard with Max Hall at QB, and we give up 21 points off of turnovers (two returned for TDs and one returned to our 9 setting up a TD). There was just no excuse. Should have played that game like we did the Steelers. Stay conservative and grind it out.

Hartley missed FG against the dirty birds really hurt us. The Falcons were playing not that well at that point in the season, and they got two lucky breaks against us and the 49ers. Now, they are hitting their stride. I still think they are beatable. Michael Turner has lost a step, IMO. Ryan can be mediocre at times. Their D is just okay. You have to put them away, though. Ryan knows how to do a game-winning drive. The Bucs giving up that KO return for TD was backbreaking after going up by 10 points.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I was just thinking about this yesterday as I was watching this game. Isn't it funny how quickly you get used to winning and expecting to win? 4 or 5 years ago I would have been amazed at this record - now I just expect us to be winners.

+ Reply to Thread