+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010-2011 MLB Winter Meetings

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: 2010-2011 MLB Winter Meetings

[quote=Goose;1024847]The only places I could see him moving to would be 2nd or DH. I don't know if he would be capable of playing second anymore and I think he would take it as an insult if were traded to an AL team and asked to DH. So I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. I think he's signed through the year 2147.[/quote]

That is the other problem with trading him. I just guess we will have to wait and see on him.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Garza has some great stuff, but he can have a temper at times too. When he's on, he's unstoppable.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Garza is a quality picture and is young enough to still have plenty of upside. I wish he would get traded out of the AL East cause he seems to kill the Red Sox every time he pitches against them. Speaking of Tampa Bay, they are getting destroyed by free agency this off season. Carlos Pena is gone, Carl Crawford is now patrolling Fenway, and Rafael Soriano is gonna probably sign with another team.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Garza is a quality pitcher and is young enough to still have plenty of upside. I wish he would get traded out of the AL East cause he seems to kill the Red Sox every time he pitches against them. Speaking of Tampa Bay, they are getting destroyed by free agency this off season. Carlos Pena is gone, Carl Crawford is now patrolling Fenway, and Rafael Soriano is gonna probably sign with another team.
    Look for the Garza trade soon.

Benoit was the one I really thought we could keep. I expected to lose the other three. I'm not really sad to see Pena go. As much of a good guy as he is and as good as he'll do for the Cubs, his high number of strikeouts is tough for a small ball team, especially for $10 million a year. The Crawford and Soriano departures hurt, but we can't afford those sorts of contracts.

Oh well. At least I'll always have '08.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

only offseason move I care about...GO BRAVES!!

+ Reply to Thread