+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't drink and drive!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Don't drink and drive!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Don't drink and drive!

Good story... thanks.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

You're welcome!

I think just about everybody in Ruston has a DWI.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    I think just about everybody in Ruston has a DWI.
    Wow. What a horrible assumption.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Drinking and driving is bad enough, but when you mix in North Louisiana's curvy, wooded, dark highways, it is a recipe for disaster.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Wow. What a horrible assumption.
    You must not know too many people in Ruston.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

You must not know too many people in Ruston.
    Been in Ruston since 2003 and know more people than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Been in Ruston since 2003 and know more people than you think.
    It's sad to say, but DWIs are very common, especially in Ruston where there isn't much crime and a lot of partying college students. Oh, and people who just won't grow up.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

If they would put the bars in Ruston closer to campus, then it wouldn't require the students to have to drive as much.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

I have three good friends that died as a result of drinking and driving in Ruston.

I have three good friends that died as a result of drinking and driving in Ruston.
    Me, too, although one of them took his own life after taking the life of another in a drinking and driving related accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Me, too, although one of them took his own life after taking the life of another in a drinking and driving related accident.
    I know all about that story. I had graduated and moved away, and boy was I thankful. I was headed down the wrong path.

People in Ruston do not drink and drive more than people elsewhere. I am sure of this. Social drinking is a much more common occurrence in every other place I have ever lived - New Orleans, Tallahassee, Atlanta. I have not known anybody that died in drinking-related accidents in these cities, but I think I know more people in Ruston, plus, the roads around Ruston are just more dangerous to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    People in Ruston do not drink and drive more than people elsewhere. I am sure of this. Social drinking is a much more common occurrence in every other place I have ever lived - New Orleans, Tallahassee, Atlanta. I have not known anybody that died in drinking-related accidents in these cities, but I think I know more people in Ruston, plus, the roads around Ruston are just more dangerous to begin with.
    I always wished that Ruston had something similar to lsu's "drunk bus". Shuttles kids to and from the bar so they would not need to drive themselves. It would not end it altogether, but i believe it would severely limit the number.

+ Reply to Thread