+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3A FINALS: Patterson vs. Parkview Baptist - Here Come The Dawgs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

3A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 6 Holy Cross and hard-hitting safety Brenton Bowman host No. 27 North Vermilion in the first round of the Class 3A playoffs. Can the visiting Patriots and RB Zach Bourque pull off the upset? We have the answers here.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

3A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 25 Crowley and Davante' Bourque may be underdogs on paper entering tonight's game in Shreveport versus No. 8 seed Loyola College Prep, but many prep football pundits expect the Gents and their stud junior RB to depart with a victory. Will that happen? Find out here.

More...

3A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Crowley didn't look like a No. 25 seed last week against No. 8 Loyola College Prep. The Gents, led by junior Davante' Bourque's 250 yards rushing, went on the road and notched a 61-30 win over the Flyers. Tonight, Crowley seeks to dethrone another higher-seeded team, the No. 9 Carroll Bulldogs. Will Bourque and the Gents do it again? Find out here.

More...

3A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 18 Richwood is shooting for a massive upset tonight when No. 2 Redemptorist and WR/TE Denzeil Warner travel a couple miles south of Monroe to face the Rams. Can Richwood surprise the heavily-favored Wolves? We have the answer here.

More...

Louisiana 3A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part 2 - Here Come The Dawgs!

Redemptorist senior Nico Talbert (pictured) returned two punts for touchdowns in the No. 2 Wolves' shutout of Richwood last week, and he hopes to duplicate that success in this evening's quarterfinal showdown with No. 7 Patterson and four-star RB Kenny Hilliard. Will Redemptorist beat the Lumberjacks for the second time this year?

More...

3A FINALS: Patterson vs. Parkview Baptist - Here Come The Dawgs!

Patterson wide receiver Jaydrick Declouet caught a long TD pass that set up the go-ahead two-point conversion last week in the Lumberjacks' semifinal win over West Feliciana. Will Declouet and the Jacks emerge victorious in tonight's state championship game, or will the rugged, smash-mouth Parkview Baptist Eagles take the trophy?

More...

+ Reply to Thread