+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4A FINALS: Karr vs. Franklinton - Here Come The Dawgs!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Franklinton High School Beats Salmen!!!

FHS beats Salmen last night to win district and should put them #1 in Class 4A. They have a stud RB and QB. Does Tech have any looks or interests in any Franklinton players?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

4A 1rst Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

Haughton and quarterback Dak Prescott put the finishing touches on a 10-0 regular season last week, and now the No. 3 Buccaneers shift into playoff mode tonight vs. No. 30 St. Michael. Get the prediction on that game, as well as the other seven contests on the bottom half of the Class 4A bracket.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

4A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 8 Northside (10-1) and its "monster in the middle" - senior defensive tackle Tyler Porter - collide with No. 9 Parkway (10-1) on Friday night in Lafayette. Will the Vikings move on to the quarterfinals, or will the Panthers get escape south Louisiana with the W? We have the answers here.

More...

4A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 2 Salmen and T.J. Price, who holds an offer from Louisiana Tech, are at home this Friday versus No. 15 O.P. Walker and five-star defensive tackle Anthony Johnson. Will Johnson and the Chargers stun the Spartans in Slidell? We have the answers here.

More...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 4A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

Watching the Parkway vs Northside game on CST right now, and there are a couple players that are standing out.

Northside's TALL Junior WR Dwayne Benjamin (35 catches, 737 Yards, 11 TD's) Gotta be 6'4"ish, but a twig. Competes in the High Jump as well for track.

Parkway WR/KR Trevor Lowery ~ Returned a kickoff for a TD (called back by a penalty that the cameras couldn't find) Returned the next kick for 60 and hurdled a defender. Project Livas/Fitte kinda guy.

Parkway OLB/DE Kenneth Johnson ~ MULTIPLE tackles for loss (11 yard sack too!) LIKE this kid...

Northside Tyler Porter looks good. Parkway's avoiding him in the first half, but he's got 1 1/2 sacks and is beating some double teams.. Can we sign him today??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Announcers are saying that Porter has OFFERS from Arkansas and aTm. Neither Scout or Rivals has that... so hopefully that's misspoken.

Parkway's DE/OLB Johnson had AT LEAST 5 Tackles for Loss. Wow.... kid is impressive. JAY, JFord.... GET HIM.

Northside pulled it out at the end.... SLOPPY SLOPPY game. Northside had around 15 penalties and pretty much their offense is throwing up go routes to Dwayne Benjamin. Not much else. Parkway had 4 or 5 penalties, but they were at HORRIBLE times. Parkway's Sophomore RB Marcus Harper is gonna be a STUD. Kid had a hell of a second half.

Harper's year stats: Marcus Harper continues to led the Panthers in rushing with 766 yards on 115 carries and 11 touchdowns

Lowery's year stats: Parkway’s top receivers are Trevor Lowery (71 catches, 935 yards, seven touchdowns)

Louisiana 4A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 8 Northside and defensive tackle Tyler Porter (pictured) are on the road at No. 1 Karr in the 4A quarterfinals this week. Will Porter and the Vikings upset the No. 1 Cougars, or is Karr in the driver's seat for a semifinal berth?

More...

Louisiana 4A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part 2 - Here Come The Dawgs!

Ask around and you'll quickly learn that while Haughton is undefeated and seeded No. 3, the Buccaneers - according to the vast majority of football fans around the state - are decided underdogs to No. 6 Franklinton. Will Haughton and stud QB Dak Prescott move to 13-0 on the year, or will the Demons advance to the semifinals?

More...

Louisiana 4A Quarterfinal Predictions, Part 3 - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 7 Bastrop and center Earl Ross Downs (pictured) are averaging 56 points per game in the playoffs, and the Rams travel south tonight to visit No. 15 O.P. Walker in the Class 4A quarterfinals. Will Bastrop continue its high-scoring ways, or will the Chargers and five-star defensive tackle Anthony Johnson record a second straight upset?

More...

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Franklinton High School Beats Salmen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    FHS beats Salmen last night to win district and should put them #1 in Class 4A. They have a stud RB and QB. Does Tech have any looks or interests in any Franklinton players?
    Frisco, late reply, but both Taylor and Robinson are headed to SEC schools. I don't know much besides that. Players like Brigs are still out there. I imagine they will be getting a lot of attention after that kind of game being televised. They were also shown on MTV playing Abeline.

Gonna be at Demon stadium tomorrow!!!

4A FINALS: Karr vs. Franklinton - Here Come The Dawgs!

Karr may be the No. 1 seed in Class 4A, but many people feel that No. 6 Franklinton, the 2009 state runner-up, is the favorite to win the state title this evening at the Louisiana Superdome. Will the Demons and Mississippi State commit Josh Robinson beat the top-seeded Cougars?

More...

+ Reply to Thread