+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas HS Football Baby

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Texas HS Football Baby

Read this schedule and see what stands out!

http://www.shilohchristianfootball.com/Schedule.html

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Texas HS Football Baby

Holy Crap

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I would hope that we recruit both schools heavily!

What is the deal with the large number of Polynesians on the Trinity roster? And check out #4 for them, 5-4 200 lb, running back.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

American Airlines ap mechanics polynesian connection I believe. Their qb that is going to the sooners is the best hs athlete I've seen in a long while, he is a stud.They probably have at least 12 D1 players on their team. They play Pearland next Sat. for 5A championship. They are really good and bigger than alot of college teams including the Dawgs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    They are really good and bigger than alot of college teams including the Dawgs.
    You just lost cred with that crap.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You just lost cred with that crap.
    I know, but seriously they are huge across both lines. A 6-4 260 pound DE wouldn't be considered anything special (size wise) on that team. They have quite a bit of Tongans on the team. And you are right Gravy, American Airlines is the connection that brings them to Euless, Texas.

The QB/WR/KR/RB that is going to the Sooners is a freak of nature. Extremely fast with amazing hands and moves. The little Tongan kid that plays QB when he moves to WR isn't terrible either. He can run. They also have 3 RB's that would start at 95% of the other HS's in their district. They are getting worn down though. They have beaten something like 3 straight undefeated teams in the playoffs and the last two have really come down to the wire. They scored with 3 seconds left to win that semi-final game. State-Championship game should be very close, although Trinity will have home field advantage with the game being played in Arlington. I'll probably go and support my alma mater.

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    American Airlines ap mechanics polynesian connection I believe. Their qb that is going to the sooners is the best hs athlete I've seen in a long while, he is a stud.They probably have at least 12 D1 players on their team. They play Pearland next Sat. for 5A championship. They are really good and bigger than alot of college teams including the Dawgs.
    You can't be serious. Let's say they actually have 20 D1 players. How many D1 players do most D1 schools have?

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    You can't be serious.
    I'm not saying they are bigger than the Dawgs but they routinely have several 260-310 pound athletes lining up on both sides of the line. What's funny is some of them tall but some are only 5'9" and they aren't fat. They are like bowling balls. Like that RB that Hookdown mention.

I know I shouldn't brag. I'm just awfully proud of that program.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    You can't be serious. Let's say they actually have 20 D1 players. How many D1 players do most D1 schools have?
    He didn't say D1A. or FBS. I think it's probably legit to say they have 12 D1 players.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    He didn't say D1A. or FBS. I think it's probably legit to say they have 12 D1 players.
    That was a big Shiloh Christian team they beat. I believe 2 of their OL have D-1 scholarships and a DL has a scholarship to Kansas state. The QB has committed to Auburn. They have a great WR that's 6-0, 200, with 4.5 speed that only has 2 D-2 offers. He caught 4 passes in the championship game for 156 yards and 3 TDs.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Read this schedule and see what stands out!

http://www.shilohchristianfootball.com/Schedule.html

Why is this titled Texas HS Football Baby????

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Why is this titled Texas HS Football Baby????
    Click the link. Read the results of the entire schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    That was a big Shiloh Christian team they beat. I believe 2 of their OL have D-1 scholarships and a DL has a scholarship to Kansas state. The QB has committed to Auburn. They have a great WR that's 6-0, 200, with 4.5 speed that only has 2 D-2 offers. He caught 4 passes in the championship game for 156 yards and 3 TDs.
    Don,

That QB is no joke. He is one heck of an athlete.

Is Tech looking at any of those kids from Shiloh or Paulaski??

Curious if we are doing a better job recruiting your neck of the woods now that Sonny is in charge.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Click the link. Read the results of the entire schedule.
    Oh I see....Good gravy that was a beat down.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Oh I see....Good gravy that was a beat down.
    Everybody knows that home field advantage means a 54 point swing.

So it was basically a tie.

+ Reply to Thread