+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baylor Lady Bears vs. Tennessee Lady Vols 12/14 ESPN2

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Baylor Lady Bears vs. Tennessee Lady Vols 12/14 ESPN2

http://www.baylorbears.com/

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/w-...121310aab.html

I expect a good game tomorrow between the two schools because last year's game in Knoxville brought a lot of excitement to WBB and the start of Brittany Griner's career.

It looks like Tennessee's bigs of Cain and Brewer are trying to ran into shape despite playing in the rotation for the Lady Vols. I saw Cain go down in yesterday's game at Texas and it looked like her hip was taped with ice but we will see if she's good to go tomorrow.

Too bad I will miss the game because I will be getting off work and won't make it home in time. I might be able to catch the final 10 minutes or so but we will see.

First 10,000 fans will receive a Kim Mulkey bobblehead.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Baylor Lady Bears vs. Tennessee Lady Vols 12/14 ESPN2

Enjoyed watching Baylor put it on Tenn. Did not enjoy seeing Leon sitting on the Baylor bench. And still get sick watching kim on the Baylor sidelines when she should be pacing up and down the TAC. Don't know if I will ever forgive DR for being such a DA.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Baylor 65 - Tennessee 54 FINAL

http://www.baylorbears.com/spo.../121410aac.html

Baylor had a record crowd for a men's or women's basketball game at the Ferrell Center. However, Glory and Shekinna combined for 7 total points for the Lady Vols in a losing error. The LVs struggled with their shooting and need their veterans to perform better in the big games.

Tennessee hosts Stanford on Sunday on ESPN2.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Enjoyed watching Baylor put it on Tenn. Did not enjoy seeing Leon sitting on the Baylor bench. And still get sick watching kim on the Baylor sidelines when she should be pacing up and down the TAC. Don't know if I will ever forgive DR for being such a DA.
    I enjoyed Baylor winning too..but our LTs need to get back to our winning ways tomorrow.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I enjoyed the game as well and it was great to see Kim and Leon. You are correct about DR still makes me sick.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was rooting for the Lady Vols. Former Techster Mickey DeMoss is an asst coach there. Shouldn't we support Techsters?

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was rooting for the Lady Vols. Former Techster Mickey DeMoss is an asst coach there. Shouldn't we support Techsters?

+ Reply to Thread