+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do I go......

Varsity Bulldog East Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the ears East Coast Dawg's Avatar

Where do I go......

Where do I go to download a good tech background? I'm tired of looking at Tank, Rob, SNL, and Sonny. It was good for a schedule planner during the season but time to move on...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog East Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the ears East Coast Dawg's Avatar

Re: Where do I go......

Thanks! Thats just what I needed

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

I wish they could have the students in the graphic design classes design some good backgrounds. The ones on the website are extremely boring. I had the football one until this week, but then I had to revert back to my Saints background.
    Last edited by westdawg; 12-16-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

We need some HD backgrounds!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    We need some HD backgrounds!
    Exactly! If I had photoshop, I would try my hand at making a background...but, there are some that have this capability on this board...QuestioN is, who could make a Good one?

:icon_wink:

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

DellDawg has started doin' some Tech stuff in Photoshop, so he may come up with somethin' pretty cool too. I totally fail at that stuff...

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    DellDawg has started doin' some Tech stuff in Photoshop, so he may come up with somethin' pretty cool too. I totally fail at that stuff...
    Working on it as we speak.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Just finished it. Check it out.
    Last edited by DellDawg; 12-17-2010 at 10:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread