+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mississippi State Billboard

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Re: Mississippi State Billboard

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    That billboard is all about the vision of the AthDept, nothing to do with Mullen...good to see them try to stake claim to the state.
    True to a certain point, BUT, the football program and Mullen are the most important part to the athletic program, so it has everything to do with it. When the football program is winning at any university, the entire athletic department benefits from that. I don't see them putting the basketball coach(which has been winnning) or baseball coach(has a history of winning) on any bill boards around the state.

Bottom line is a winning football program = $$$$

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by osl530 View Post
    State fans are a bunch of douche bags. i didn't meet a single one i liked...made our 2008 win that much sweeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    So i'm a douchebag?
    He represents 1% of the TECH fans that had a problem with the Moo State crowd. ALL of those around the BBB & TAG tents were very respectable and nice. (except the weetodded cowbells.)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    you will appreciate a solid
    twss

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    He represents 1% of the TECH fans that had a problem with the Moo State crowd. ALL of those around the BBB & TAG tents were very respectable and nice. (except the weetodded cowbells.)
    I enjoyed both the State fans and the USM fans in Ruston. I hope they enjoyed before and after the game themselves. But during the game...... it's on!

And just a reminder, we have our own douche bags around here. No since throwing stones.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I enjoyed both the State fans and the USM fans in Ruston. I hope they enjoyed before and after the game themselves. But during the game...... it's on!

And just a reminder, we have our own douche bags around here. No since throwing stones.
    I'm a State fan because I went to grad school there. But in my own personal heiarchy of teams I love, Tech is at the top and always will be. I'm looking forward to wearing blue in Starkville next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post

Noooooooo...... Say it ain't so!!!!!!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    Wow, buzzards. Got news for you, Moo U. hasn' t played USM since 1990. While MSU won the last two games in the series, USM won 12 of 14 before those two games. USM owns the overall record against MSU 14-12-1. So enjoy your attack at USM. See you next year.
    Don't take it as an attack on USM, I don't discriminate...Mustard Buzzards, Black Bears, Moo U....none of em matter, the only program that I give a rip about is in Ruston...Go Dawgs! I just thought Moo U's new advertising campaign was worthy of note & I am posting on my schools board, so don't get your panties in a wad.

Seriously, I root for all Mississippi schools as long as they are not playing my Dawgs. There is really only one college (using the term loosely) program that I truely always root against and of course that is Baton Rouge Community College. Go Aggies!
    Last edited by LaTechRandy; 12-21-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    In USM's world, the term Buzzards has been used by Ole Piss and Moo U. fans over the years to put down our football team.
    Did you make it down here for the Beef O Brady Bowl? I hope you're enjoying your time in St. Petersburg.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Spread we are very appreciative of your friendly attitude around here.

+ Reply to Thread