+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 12/17 Tulame game

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: 12/17 Tulame game

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I think we're 30 something and 0 against USL too.
    Just looked it up on the media guide.....we're 38-0 all-time against UL-Lafayette. Against lsu however, we're 14-11. We're actually on a losing streak of -5 against lsu. Hopefully that streak will be broken on Sunday!!
    Last edited by HUGETechfan; 12-18-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Puppy wacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Just leave Holloway in there Coach!! Good grief.
    I agree Bendolf has become a turnover machine

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by wacman View Post
    I got a little carried away when I made that comment. :icon_wink: I'm very passionate but at the same time, it's tacky for a fan to second guess our coach on a message board. I'm sure TSpoon knows how shaky Bendolph is handling the ball, but she must see something in her in games and in practice. Just glad we got the big win!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Good win Ladies!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by wacman View Post
    Seriously? *This* is the time you want to pile on her? Top scorer, highest assist count and 1 away from being top rebounder (for a freakin' point guard!) in the biggest win of the season?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Seriously? *This* is the time you want to pile on her? Top scorer, highest assist count and 1 away from being top rebounder (for a freakin' point guard!) in the biggest win of the season?
    He has been a one man/woman campaign against her this season. Not sure why. Martina does an EXCELLENT job and is a good PG. Jasmine has some trouble with turnovers - except for last game. Jasmine was on fire last night, though. Spoon played both at the appropriate times, in my opinion. Jasmine knows that she is having some difficulty this year with turnovers and is working hard to correct it. Meanwhile, she REALLY stepped up last night and helped us get this win. Without her and Young, we would have lost this game.

+ Reply to Thread