+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/17 Tulame game

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: 12/17 Tulame game

Quote Originally Posted by BayouHawg View Post
    Refs need to swallow those whistles......6-1 on Tech
    Exactly. If we're not careful we could get into serious foul trouble later in the game making it extremely difficult to pull this one out.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Up by 5, but Jones is off and we need her.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Using my all access Latech to watch the game on the Tulane website. I just clicked on the schedule and clicked watched the game. Entered my login information and the game started. Very clear picture also.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

6 turnovers already on JB.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    6 turnovers already on JB.
    Anybody surprised?

Just leave Holloway in there Coach!! Good grief.

Bulldog BayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really nice

These refs suck.....talk about home cooking

Bulldog BayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really nice

JB played a very good game against ASU the other nite

These refs suck.....talk about home cooking
    Yeah I was talking to a friend of mine last night and I said "wow what a performance last night by the Techsters!!" (referring to the Arkansas St game) I also said "I hope this gives us confidence going to New Orleans and Baton Rouge." He said "yeah but don't get your hopes up because the officiating is going to be questionable at best." So I've prepared myself for the worst! :icon_wink:

JB played a very good game against ASU the other nite
    Could not make the game so I didn't see her but I was there for the Houston game and she was a BIG reason we lost that game. I was so disgusted with her performance, or lack thereof.

These refs are totally out of control...Keep fighting ladies.......

AJ picks up her 3rd foul

My radio feed sucks. Game is going in and out. Somebody keep us updated periodically please.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Watching the game. The last foul on Johnson was actually on Bramble - Donaldson. The refs are horrible. Johnson just picked up her third. But hey what can you expect from New Orleans.

Tied 23 all.........They just called a Foul on Tulane

+ Reply to Thread