+ Reply to Thread

Thread: calculus tutor

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

calculus tutor

I am in need of tutor for my son. He has tried to use the school tutors, but not much luck there. PM to me if you know someone. Thanks

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: calculus tutor

Here's a business started at Tech: https://www.s2stutor.com/

I've never used it, so I'm not sure how well it works, but it's worth a look.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the help. Will try this.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Contact justincad here on BBB, he has done tutoring I know.

Thanks JFord, will do.

Puppy IloveS2STutor.com is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    I am in need of tutor for my son. He has tried to use the school tutors, but not much luck there. PM to me if you know someone. Thanks
    I will definitely recommend www.S2STutor.com . This company was started by two tech graduates, both engineers. It is private One-on-One, face-to-face tutoring service organization.They have 85 highly qualified tutors. More than 85% of them are engineering students at tech who are really passionate about helping other students succeed in classes they already did well in. So, check it out. You might need to contact them first week of January to ensure all their tutors are not booked.
    I found this pages on their site that you may want to read:
    https://www.s2stutor.com/reviews.php
    https://www.s2stutor.com/info.php?id=2
    and also their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/S2STutor

I'm sure they should be able to help your son.

Goodluck. Merry Christmas.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

When I was at Tech, we started Pi Mu Epsilon, the math honor society and PME members gave out free maths tutoring to other students. I'm not sure if they are still doing it now.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post

Dr. Temple Douglas ... probably just works ERs nowadays, may still be tutoring. Call LGH, etc., someone will know. The guy's a genius.

+ Reply to Thread