+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Techsters RPI #29

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters RPI # 45

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I love channelsurfing.net but they do a crappy job of getting all the games up on there lol
    Yeah, sometimes it appears just minutes before the game on there. I never know if I should buy it or not from another school. I have All ACCESS at Tech, so I always watch games on there when at home. I had a hard time canceling the Tulane subscription after the game, though. Don't want to go through that again.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Champ,

Not sure what access I have; however, I think is Tech all access and I was able to watch the Tulane game from the Tulane website. I just entered my login and password and the game was available.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Champ,

Not sure what access I have; however, I think is Tech all access and I was able to watch the Tulane game from the Tulane website. I just entered my login and password and the game was available.
    That was because Tulane uses the same system as Tech which is sponsored by CBS College Sports. I believe LSPoo uses a different system.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Champ,

Yeah, I saw that post during the game Friday night after I purchased it. I had to write them to unsubscribe. I am hoping that they didn't unsubscribe my Tech one. It was a mess, but I did watch it. :icon_wink:

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I love channelsurfing.net but they do a crappy job of getting all the games up on there lol
    What about justin.tv? I am not familiar with the site and only signed up for the first time just now. I did a search for "Cox Sports Television" and found nothing but I'm not sure if I'm using the site properly. (E.g. I tried to search for ESPN as well and couldn't find that either)

I tried to sign up on the lsu Site. When I try to register, it states my email already has an account. When I try to log in, it says the password is wrong. When I try to retrieve my password, it states that there is no email that matches an account. I do not see a way to contact them, but usually it takes a day for some of these to get back to you.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Thanks DellDawg for the clarification. Champ sorry for any confusion.

Well, I might be in and I might not be. At the top, it says "log out" instead of log in. However, I have not purchased a package and can't find where to do that. This is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by jessi5jack View Post
    What is the main purpose behind promoting this game?
    Which game???

We are #37 rpi right now - to clarify the title of this thread. That should improve later this week.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

A couple of wins in Fla. this week and it would be real sweet as well!
    Go Techsters!

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

With LSU beating #9 UCLA last night, does that help our RPI?

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    With LSU beating #9 UCLA last night, does that help our RPI?
    Yes, it should. We are at 36 right now. A win tonight should boost us in the long run too. Georgia is at 55, but that will improve once they get in SEC play.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Wow, we are 35th in schedule strength in the country. That's surprisingly high to me for some reason. No one else in the WAC is in the top 100.

Yeah, the staff did an excellent job of OOC scheduling this year. It is one reason our record is not as good as usual, but will give us some good tough competition to get us ready for WAC play. Our Strength of schedule will go down when conference starts, as will our rpi. The best we can hope for is for our OOC opponents to continue to do well during the season to keep us in decent rpi shape.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

After beating Georgia, Tech's RPI is 41 with a 27 SOS.

+ Reply to Thread