+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Bramble Available

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Original Bramble Available

I am retiring Captain - the foundation cat for the Bramble breed. I am having trouble doing it, because he is my favorite cat. He has the WOW factor and is a show stopper. Great wire coat and perfect cat. He looks like a wild cat. Very tame and sweet, but does not like to be picked up - therefore, not good for children. After he gets to know you and trusts you, he will get in your lap or sit beside you and guard you. I can't keep them all, when you have a cattery you have to retire some. I am downsizing due to my work travel, as well. I would, usually, advertise worldwide and ship, but Captain is special. I will give him to the right home. All I ask is for pictures to be sent once in a while and for you to pay the cost of neutering him. He HAS to be neutered. First of all, if he isn't neutered, he will spray. Also, I can't afford for this gene to get into domestic cats by accident. Bramble's are tough cats that play hard. He is a blast to watch - a true hunter, even with toys in the house. I need someone with a little patience to let him get used to you and your home. He is one super cool cat! More like a dog with his devotion to his human. Once you win him over, he will stick beside you no matter what.

This one is an older picture before he developed his muscles completely:

He will walk on a leash, but you have to let him sort of guide the way and make sure the harness is a good fit. He will take off hunting, if you don't. Might kill a deer for you.

He is built big and muscular. You can see the muscles on him move when he plays or stalks something.
    I am having a hard time with this one, but I need to do it. Don't care about the money. They usually go for around $1200, but he is free for the neutering, if I can find the right home.
    Last edited by champion110; 12-21-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Original Bramble Available

Oh, and he loves raw hamburger meat..... He eats dry cat food, but craves can and raw meat. He is 3 generations from the wild on one side. The original ancestor was the Asian Leopard Cat.

And he loves water - like all Brambles. He will hop in a bathtub of water and goes swimming in my pool with me from time to time. I keep him on the harness outside, even in the pool, though. Just beware of a messy water bowl. I have found him sitting in his before.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    And he loves water - like all Brambles. He will hop in a bathtub of water and goes swimming in my pool with me from time to time. I keep him on the harness outside, even in the pool, though. Just beware of a messy water bowl. I have found him sitting in his before.
    Thats just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Thats just funny.
    Yeah, the other cats hated him when he was younger, because they would go to the water bowl with him sitting in it.

Okay, as I downsize, this is what I have left to place:

I still have Captain pictured and described above.

I, also, have 3 kittens.

2 Bramble kittens:
    They are black with silver coming in. Look like twins and are litter mates. Great softer wire coats that are amazing. In the pictures below, I took one close up on their coats so you could see what they really look like. The texture is really amazing and the silver wires are going to give them a smoke look to their coats as they get older. They are much reduced, because I need to move them out quick and didn't want to ship over seas. I have 2 people that will pay $1200 each for them, but one is in Russia and the other in Australia (Australia has a horrible quarantine period that I won't put a cat through again). Would place them in the right home close by for $150 (if you neuter - and you will want them neutered, anyway). They are registered Brambles and are amazing. Botha re boys and will be huge! They are 14 weeks now. Captain's sons.........

Close up of their coats:

And, then, I have this rescue kitten. I got a call from an Animal Rescue that was taking Bengals from a lady's home in Dallas. She had 35 cats - yes, THIRTY FIVE.... Some were in pretty bad condition. I took 3. 2 were Bengal kittens that I placed immediately. One was this one. I think she is half Bengal, since that is all the lady had. Probably a mistake breeding. She has the personality of a Bengal. She is healthy, strong, and just needs a great home. She has an unusual color. In the cat world, we call it Red Ticked Smoke Tabby. She is very friendly and outgoing - cuddle kitten. We are guessing she is about 12 weeks old. All shots have been given and she is disease free - I am so sure, that I have now let her in with my kittens.

I will be gone most of the day today, but PM me, if you are interested. They won't last long. I am going to start advertising locally this next week.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Captain looks like a tabby to me. Great looking cat. I hope someone takes him.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Captain looks like a tabby to me. Great looking cat. I hope someone takes him.

HD
    Thanks Hog..........He has a great looking wire coat. The breed is a few generations from the Asian Leopard Cat (a wild cat). He and the others are tough and not like domestic cats. The activity level and behavior is much different. The looks are just part of the breed. The personality is extremely unique. I will have to ship in the next couple of weeks, if I can't find a great home for these. Hate to do that with my favorite, though. He is just too cool. Would rather someone local end up with him that will let me know how he is doing from time to time.

+ Reply to Thread