+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LHSAA Playoffs

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LHSAA Playoffs

What were the attendance numbers? Anybody watch the replays on Cox?

Were all stolen items recovered?:icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: LHSAA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    What were the attendance numbers?

Attendance at Saturday's session was 32,927, and the total for this year's Classic was 50,274, an increase from last year.<-- Times-Picayune

Anybody watch the replays on Cox?

Dunno. LHSAA was to allow live streaming of each game over internet up until Friday, but it they quashed it that day before the first game.

TV replays not available up in North La. except for Suddenlink in Ruston. . . therefore I haven't seen them. Cox and Comcast still squabbling over 90 cents per subscriber fee Cox wants from Comcast.

Were all stolen items recovered?:icon_wink:

Yes, my camera and long lens were returned to me via UPS last Thursday after I flushed out the thief.

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread