+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisian Tech State "T" Magnet

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Louisian Tech State "T" Magnet

Well, I noticed last night that someone stole my large Tech "T" magnet off my truck. Dang-it. Well, I guess I can look at it that.....we are growing and continuing to get noticed and people like our logo?...Oh well.

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

Re: Louisian Tech State "T" Magnet

Had the same problem last year and got it stolen from the side of my car in the JAS C parking lot. I couldn't believe it.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg419 View Post
    Had the same problem last year and got it stolen from the side of my car in the JAS C parking lot. I couldn't believe it.
    Where do you think Slackdog got his!!!!!!!!:icon_wink:

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Where do you think Slackdog got his!!!!!!!!:icon_wink:

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Slack,

The neighborhood landscaper found one and turned it in to Malinda at the office, since he knew I was a Tech grad, he assumed it was mine & Malinda's. I've got it at my house and if it is yours, I'd be happy to return it. It looks to have some age to it. Could you have lost it last week, because that is when he turned it in?

Maybe if you didn't drive that purple truck like a madman, it wouldn't fly off! Slow down!
    Last edited by LaTechRandy; 12-23-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    Well, I noticed last night that someone stole my large Tech "T" magnet off my truck. Dang-it. Well, I guess I can look at it that.....we are growing and continuing to get noticed and people like our logo?...Oh well.
    Does it have a large blue image of Louisiana with a big red "T" on it? Sorry, haven't seen it...

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Slack,

The neighborhood landscaper found one and turned it in to Malinda at the office, since he knew I was a Tech grad, he assumed it was mine & Malinda's. I've got it at my house and if it is yours, I'd be happy to return it. It looks to have some age to it. Could you have lost it last week, because that is when he turned it in?

Maybe if you didn't drive that purple truck like a madman, it wouldn't fly off! Slow down!
    Purple truck? First off, it WAS a MAGENTA colored Nissan 4x4 - not puke LSU purple!!! Great little truck but I had to let it go. Second, nice story, but you know where I live and I think you "took" it....he he he. And third, "Slow down!"?? I don't speed, you are just starting to show signs of ole age, Mr. Grumpy. I'll give you a buzz. Thanks Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Does it have a large blue image of Louisiana with a big red "T" on it? Sorry, haven't seen it...
    Did Randy sell it to you?

+ Reply to Thread