Does anyone see this as being a hindrance rather than convenience? Achieves between 62-138 miles per charge. Kind of a wide range, even for different climates or travel speeds. Average speeds for testing were between 15 and 35 mph. Price starts at $33,700. Sort of steep considering the only people that can use it will all have to be less than 6 feet tall, due to small cab space. That is a pretty limited customer base.

The car wouldn't be practical even for me. Top speed is 56 mph. At the optimal operating speed of 15-25 mph it would take me nearly half an hour to drive from where I live in Choudrant to work in Ruston. There is no way that any considerable amount of the population can use this vehicle. Until they come out with a vehicle that can make the commute in and out of Dallas from Plano or McKinney without having to spend the night and recharge, I say shelve the sucker and quit wasting money on production.

There is a lot more that I honestly don't understand about these cars. I will admit that. What I do know tells me that it will never be economical or convenient for me to own one. We might save money on gas to be able to afford that trip to Gulf Shores, but in that car we would never make it.