+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Written Off

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Written Off

On Sports' Reporters ( I know....silly media types) they were discussing the upcoming NFL playoffs and the Saints are nothing more than an after-thought. Have seen the expression used: the Saints are flying under the radar. But that too is a CYA by the pundits...just in case.

Everyone is writing in as the Super Bowl Pats vs. Falcons. Insomuch as they will enjoy homefield during the playoffs, yeah, they are the favorites...agreed. But, games are played in a vacuum. As Doctor Lou is fond of saying: you don't have to be the best in the world, just the best in the stadium (on any given day). There will come, in these games, for both the Pats and the Falcons (and the other real contenders), crucial moments. Make the plays....and you win. Don't...and you lose. Then whatever the regular season records were, won't matter a bit.

Everyone wants to see Eagles vs Falcons in the NFC title game (Vick the puppy killer returning to Atlanta). Could happen, but, I wouldn't bet on it. I think both the Bears and the Saints will have a lot to say about who represents the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I think the Saints needed the underdog role. It's what we're used to. Right....the Saints will NEVER win another Super Bowl. Just like it was said, we'd NEVER win the first one .

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Written Off

The Saints winning tomorrow night will not give us the divisional title, but will go a long way to make a statement! Atlanta shouldn't have won that first game against them, but we screwed up with the kicks. Need to come out strong and show that we are the ones to beat. NOT play like last week.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I agree guys! I also think we will win the next 2 games and the first playoff game. The second playoff game will depend on where we play and the elements.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a heated rivalry tonight and always has been. Going to be fun to watch. Atlanta is giving some bulletin board material quotes now, which better fire the Saints up!

I think we come out firing. The first half will be all Saints. We will have to hold on in the second half and not melt down.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I think G.Williams has something special planned for RoddyWhite tonight!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I think G.Williams has something special planned for RoddyWhite tonight!!!
    Hope he has something better for the Birds' running attack, Turner & Crew, than the last time we played.

If the Saints don't stop their rushing attack...it's gonna be a long night.

I am ready for this game! White talking smack just has me fired up more. Hope it fired the Saints up to do some real damage to the Atlanta pride. I don't want a close game. I want the Saints to demolish the Falcons.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Pick those Dirty Birds clean!

Two Ints, one pure dumb, so naturally, Brees leads a 90 yd winning drive. Amazing.

Congrats Saints!

+ Reply to Thread