+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harrison signs with Bricktown Brawlers

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Harrison signs with Bricktown Brawlers

Former Tech player Anthony Harrison has been added to the new Bricktown Brawlers wide receiver corps, "The Sky Scrapers."

The team's first game is March 6 vs. the Allen Wranglers.

Read the article on the examiner.com site: http://www.examiner.com/bricktown-brawlers-in-oklahoma-city/bricktown-brawlers-announce-new-wide-receiver-corps-the-sky-scrapers

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Harrison signs with Bricktown Brawlers

hahaha Reggie Ball is playing professional football. AKA the worst college quarterback I've ever seen in my life.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Re: Harrison signs with Bricktown Brawlers

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    hahaha Reggie Ball is playing professional football. AKA the worst college quarterback I've ever seen in my life.
    GT qb from a while back?

+ Reply to Thread