+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Great....Overlooked Movies (in your opinion)

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Great....Overlooked Movies (in your opinion)

"The Other Side of Darkness" is really good. It is about this woman who goes into a coma. Made me totally rethink what I would want done to me if I were hooked up to life support.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Titanic
    Did you confuse "overlooked" with "overrated"? :icon_wink:

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

The Earthling (1980).

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Starship Troopers
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Donnie Darko . . . alternate title "what the hell just happenned?"

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

You do realize that Avatar is the highest grossing movie of all time? I would not call that "overlooked".

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Any Sam Peckinpaw movie....

But I'm partial to BRING ME THE HEAD OF DIEGO GARCIA....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Have to disagree. Thought Bridges was great in True Grit. He made the movie.
    I have to agree. Bridges was great in True Grit. Movie Theater was packed yesterday. Its doing good at the box office. Hopefully more westerns will return to the big screen.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Green Street Hulligans is a awesome movie. If you haven't seen it, do so. Boondock Saints also. The second one isn't nearly as good as the first though.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MADDAWGNBAMA View Post
    I have to agree. Bridges was great in True Grit. Movie Theater was packed yesterday. Its doing good at the box office. Hopefully more westerns will return to the big screen.
    The theater being packed doesn't mean it's a great movie. It's not like there are many other options right now anyway. Bridges woul have been okay if he kept his character consistent throughout, but he didn't. The only thing consistent was his clothing, accessories, and which hand he shot with. Damon wasn't much better. He forgets he bit his tongue off plenty of times during the course of the movie after that scene. Brolin and Pepper were somewhat okay and consistent, but overall you could tell they really weren't "in the zone" with their characters. And the girl was annoying the whole movie - my daddy this, my daddy that, justice, and lawyer - that was the extent of her dialogue.

Could have been done MUCH better with Bridges, Damon, Brolin, and Pepper, but the Cohen Brothers screwed the pooch.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

$70.5 million so far at the box office. Cohen Brothers need to get their act together.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Star Wars
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Forrest Gump
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

The Fighter 2 thumbs up!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Star Wars
    Forrest Gump
    Titanic
    I don't think you are getting the point...

+ Reply to Thread