+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johnny's Pizza on Facebook pumping LSU

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Johnny's Pizza on Facebook pumping LSU

Thank you Papa Johns for supporting Tech Athletics, but I still don't like your pizza.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Yuck. Papa Johns pizza is awful. Their cheesy bread sticks are out of this world though. I don't really care who Johnny's supports, as long as they keep offering the best pizza.

1. Johnny's
    2. Dominos
    3. Pizza Hut.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Dominos is gross. Johnny's is awesome, especially when Sweep the Swamp is in season!

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    #1 Johnnys #2 Foxes and #3 Papa Johns. Love me some Steak Hoagie from Foxes.
    gotta agree with you on fox's. that italian wedgie is awesome.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Wow, I really can't believe this many people actually like Johnny's Pizza. I'm sorry, but their pizza is just not that good. I would much rather have Fox's or Pizza Hut than Johnny's. Haven't had Papa Johns in so long I can't remember if it is good or not.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Wow, I really can't believe this many people actually like Johnny's Pizza. I'm sorry, but their pizza is just not that good. I would much rather have Fox's or Pizza Hut than Johnny's. Haven't had Papa Johns in so long I can't remember if it is good or not.
    Really? Did you join BBB yesterday?

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Get the breadstick cheese sauce, and dip your pizza in it. That's some good stuff. I've asked other places for cheese sauce when I'm out of town, and they think I'm crazy.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Get the breadstick cheese sauce, and dip your pizza in it. That's some good stuff. I've asked other places for cheese sauce when I'm out of town, and they think I'm crazy.
    That's my point. While the cheese sauce is great, I shouldn't have to dip my pizza in it to make it taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Really? Did you join BBB yesterday?
    No. As you can clearly see, it was 2002.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

That's my point. While the cheese sauce is great, I shouldn't have to dip my pizza in it to make it taste good.
    You're trying too hard to prove a point. Ice cream = good - Ice cream + chocolate = better. Same with the pizza: Johnny's = good - Johnny's + Cheese sauce = way better.

No. As you can clearly see, it was 2002.
    No sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    No sh*t.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Guys, play nice.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I lived off Johnny's bread sticks in college. Those things were cheap. Nothing like dipping those sticks into the marinara or cheese sause and it not adhering to the bread because it was so damn greasy.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

It's a business, and money is green no matter who is spending it. A dollar is a dollar whether is comes from an LSU fan or a LA Tech fan. So, more power to Johnny's!

+ Reply to Thread