+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Johnny's Pizza on Facebook pumping LSU

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Johnny's Pizza on Facebook pumping LSU

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post

Sbarro's....what's a mall food court without one??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Went into Johnny's tonight to pick up a sweep the kitchen to go. The wife part of the owner team was working the register. She saw my Tech hat and said "love your hat". I asked if she was one of the owners and she said "yes". I told her we heard they were Tech people. She is from St. Joseph but her husband is from south LA.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Johnny's is very good,but I really think I like the U.S. Pizza company better when I work in the Little Rock area. Pizza hut can't hold a candle to either one.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    Went into Johnny's tonight to pick up a sweep the kitchen to go. The wife part of the owner team was working the register. She saw my Tech hat and said "love your hat". I asked if she was one of the owners and she said "yes". I told her we heard they were Tech people. She is from St. Joseph but her husband is from south LA.
    How would you rate your sweep? I don't find it as good as the sweep from Ruston's Johnny's.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    How would you rate your sweep? I don't find it as good as the sweep from Ruston's Johnny's.
    It's close enough for me. It is unmistakenly johnny's versus something else. I was wondering if the Ruston had green olives. I noticed no green olives yesterday, but I couldn't remember if it was supposed to have green olives.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

It's close enough for me. It is unmistakenly johnny's versus something else. I was wondering if the Ruston had green olives. I noticed no green olives yesterday, but I couldn't remember if it was supposed to have green olives.
    As I understand it, they didn't spill any green olives this week. Thus they are missing from the sweep.
    Look closely, if there is a piece (or two), that means they were left over from last week's spill. Not good.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

From their website:

Sweep the Kitchen pre-selected ingredients include: Pepperoni, ham, hamburger, sausage, onion, mushroom, black olives, bell pepper, jalapeno, anchovy and mozzarella cheese
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Johnny's is opening in Natchitoches soon.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Yeah, its close enough. I was wondering if maybe there was one ingredient missing or something too.
    Last edited by brtransplant; 02-14-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    From their website:

Sweep the Kitchen pre-selected ingredients include: Pepperoni, ham, hamburger, sausage, onion, mushroom, black olives, bell pepper, jalapeno, anchovy and mozzarella cheese
    Love the sweep!.....but hold those anchovies.

HD

+ Reply to Thread