+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAC Standings

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

WAC Standings

I will just do a link, as the chart won't transfer:

As of 1/8/11
    http://www.wacsports.com/standings/S...0100&SPID=4127

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WAC Standings

Fresno plays USU tonight, so one will drop down a notch. This will be Fresno's first WAC game and it is at Utah.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Fresno plays USU tonight, so one will drop down a notch. This will be Fresno's first WAC game and it is at Utah.
    Thanks Chanp!
    Go Techsters!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

WAC Standings
    Louisiana Tech (2-0, 10-5)
    New Mexico State (2-0, 8-8)
    Fresno State (1-0, 10-5)
    Idaho (1-0, 8-5)
    Nevada (1-1, 12-3)
    Utah State (1-1, 7-8)
    Boise State (0-2, 9-7)
    Hawai'i (0-2, 6-9)
    San Jose State (0-2, 0-15)

*updated through Jan. 8

Monday
    Fresno State at Idaho

Wednesday
    Nevada at New Mexico State

Thursday
    San Jose State at Boise State
    Hawai'i at Idaho
    Louisiana Tech at Fresno State

Saturday
    Nevada at Utah State
    Hawai'i at Boise State
    New Mexico State at Fresno State

Thanks Dawg06!

Everything looking like Tech and Fresno battling it out Thursday for the lead! Glad we have a little rest now. Maybe we can get ourselves back together before Thursday.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Since when has any team had to open conference play with THREE straight road games? Usually road/home games are grouped in twos. This is ridiculous.

Yeah, I know, it should benefit us later in the schedule. And! Tech has an enormous opportunity to grab a HUGE advantage early in WAC play if we start 3-0, all on the road and then are looking at 8 home/5 road games left...

Still, Tech might have started 1-2, and that's a hole to have to dig out of.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

We have a heavy JR and SR loaded team. There should be no excuses for a great run at the WAC title this year!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Since when has any team had to open conference play with THREE straight road games? Usually road/home games are grouped in twos. This is ridiculous.

Yeah, I know, it should benefit us later in the schedule. And! Tech has an enormous opportunity to grab a HUGE advantage early in WAC play if we start 3-0, all on the road and then are looking at 8 home/5 road games left...

I wondered the same thing. Great advantage if you start out 3-0, but a very tough way to start. At least, we have a few days to rest before the next away game - plus, I think Malcolm said that they were going to Fresno on Monday. That is better than flying in the day before.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I like it... Saves us travel money... We get Hawaii and the 2 California schools out of the way in only 1 road trip, and the Techsters get to spend an extra day on the islands to enjoy themselves...

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    WAC Standings
    New Mexico State (2-0, 8-8)
    Fresno State (1-0, 10-5)
    Idaho (1-0, 8-5)
    Nevada (1-1, 12-3)
    Utah State (1-1, 7-8)
    Boise State (0-2, 9-7)
    Hawai'i (0-2, 6-9)

*updated through Jan. 8

Monday
    Fresno State at Idaho

Wednesday
    Nevada at New Mexico State

Thursday
    Hawai'i at Idaho

Saturday
    Nevada at Utah State
    Hawai'i at Boise State
    ---
    Thanks for the info Dawg06!

It sure would be nice to see fresno get a loss tonight at Idaho!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    Thanks for the info Dawg06!

It sure would be nice to see fresno get a loss tonight at Idaho!
    anyone know if the game will be telivised?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    anyone know if the game will be telivised?
    The game was last night and Fresno beat Idaho...

Fresno State won at Idaho on Monday.
    Nevada won at NMSU tonight.

WAC Standings

Fresno State (2-0, 11-5)
    Nevada (2-1, 13-3)
    New Mexico State (2-1, 8-9)
    Idaho (1-1, 8-6)
    Utah State (1-1, 7-8)
    Boise State (0-2, 9-7)
    Hawai'i (0-2, 6-9)

Thursday
    Hawai'i at Idaho

Saturday
    Nevada at Utah State
    Hawai'i at Boise State

Battle for the top TONIGHT on ESPN U!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

I hope we win tonight to improve to 3-0 in the WAC.

+ Reply to Thread