+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Shooting in Arizona

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Shooting in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I would think it is the other say around, people game for 40 hours a week because they are depressed about their own lives and want to escape (ie depression leads to gaming).

Correct. I have first hand knowledge of cases where the person gamed or otherwise lost themselves in fantasy worlds to escape depression and things going on in their lives. It can also be TV, books, or any other form of entertainment that they use to escape.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Correct. I have first hand knowledge of cases where the person gamed or otherwise lost themselves in fantasy worlds to escape depression and things going on in their lives. It can also be TV, books, or any other form of entertainment that they use to escape.
    Exactly, the media and politicians get caught up with the in your face graphics of these games (grand theft auto, etc), but these feelings of depression can be coped with through other means that can inspire crazy thoughts and delusions. In other words, crazy people gonna do crazy things regardless of what other things they do in their life, unless they get professional help.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

For Beaux66 above:

Every single member of the commentariat who threw a hissy over Palin’s crosshairs needs to denounce this.
    On a related note, Obama used ‘violent rhetoric‘ in his statement in support of the protests.

On a related note, Obama used ‘violent rhetoric‘ in his statement in support of the protests.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    For Beaux66 above:
    Every single member of the commentariat who threw a hissy over Palin’s crosshairs needs to denounce this.

Not paying attention to their pc leader BHO are they. Very insensitive

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

For Beaux66 above:

PICTURE OF THE YEAR!! Let's see if the media picks up on how hateful and irresponsible the left is. Somehow, I doubt it will be mentioned at all.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually a real example of targeting a politician with crosshairs. Palin targeted an area on a map and they went nuts. CNN will not even use the word "target" anymore. In fairness to them, though... they do say "Repeal Walker" and not "Kill Walker" or "Shoot Walker."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

For Beaux66 above:

More for Beaux66.

link from Drudge
    Dem Rep to unions: Time to get 'bloody'...

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

More for Beaux66.

link from Drudge
    Dem Rep to unions: Time to get 'bloody'...
    They're pathetic in their double standardsWhere our potus outrage

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I definitely lean toward liberal on many issues, so you are correct on that. However, I believe in fiscal conservatism - just not like many Democrats or Republicans see it. I believe in cutting waste - not the programs. That is what I do for a living now - cut the waste, consolidate, and cut through red tape. That is, actually, more of a conservative stand - the difference being that I am trying to save the programs that help people.

I believe in the right for people to have guns (as do most Democrats, by the way)
    I believe in lowering the national debt
    I believe in not spending more than we have

Where it changes:
    I believe in social programs that help people that cannot help themselves - for some that are able, it means helping them temporarily. For truly disabled, I believe in helping them have as good of a life as they can have.
    I believe that not all taxes are bad and that when they truly go to the good, they are needed.
    I believe in the rights of a woman to choose (in the first trimester)
    I believe in Gay rights
    I believe in changing the culture of the uneducated poor to learn skills and not live forever on government money - but it is a culture and that takes a REAL program to work, which most are not willing to invest in long term.

I believe in God and am a Christian, but I believe in acting on that and not just saying it - which means that when it comes to money, one should not sacrifice the good of helping for ones own pocket.

So, that is where I pretty much stand on general issues. It leans liberal on social issues, but with a fiscal responsibility.

The problem with government programs right now is that it is a catch 22. The tax payers want to know where their money is going (rightfully so), but that creates a LOT of paperwork. The private side can do it with less paperwork, but need to make a profit (which is fine, but costs more and is not as accountable). I am speaking of indigent care on this issue. Some things can be privatized and make sense. Some things cannot due to no profit and a "for-profit" company needs profit.

Okay, that was pretty much a thread changer.

Back on topic, I think our whole society has lost it's way. We rely on news that isn't really news anymore. Everything has a slant to it. Local and national news is slanted to their point of view. I can't find a non-slanted version of the news anymore - radio, TV, or Internet. Special interests have taken over the media due to trying to cater to their target audience. They will lie just outright to get their point across. It is sickening and going to bring us down faster than any other country would by war. We are self destructing due to polarization.

I can't stand all the lies about Obama or all the left wing lies about Palin or other people on the right. I think that the conservatives have a way of thinking that may be different, but they should be heard - same as the liberals. I just think that there is so much hate right now that no one even knows the truth about anything.
    frick.

Based on this Gary is a conservative and I'm a liberal. frick
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...wisconsin.html

Even a child could see the leftists are the violent ones. Always watch to see who points the finger first, because they are usually the ones with something to hide (a child could tell you this as well).

And yes, most of the racists are in the Democrat party (and not the Tea Party) too. You can't have 60% of your base working union jobs and living in a trailer park and not realize this!

+ Reply to Thread