+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/13 Fresno State game

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

1/13 Fresno State game

Fresno State

Roster: LINK
    Coach: Adrian Wiggins
    Day: Thursday
    Date: January 13, 2010
    Time: 8:00 PM CT

Radio: ESPN 97.7 FM or All-Access
    In-Game Chat: FlashChat
    Last edited by DellDawg; 01-11-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: 1/13 Fresno State game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a HUGE game! I won't be too disappointed if we lose at their place, but IF we win, it will put us as the ones to catch in the conference race. We have to come out with intensity and keep it the whole game. Defense is the key to this game. Fresno can flat out score.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I remember when they sucked really really bad in our early WAC days. They got defeated before the game even started. When Fresno saw our banners and grand player intro, it scared them. Then Stacy Johnson got hired and turned it around. One game I saw, she made her players stay in the locker room during pregame. Actually many WAC schools did that during 2001-04.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I remember when they sucked really really bad in our early WAC days. They got defeated before the game even started. When Fresno saw our banners and grand player intro, it scared them. Then Stacy Johnson got hired and turned it around. One game I saw, she made her players stay in the locker room during pregame. Actually many WAC schools did that during 2001-04.
    I miss the pre-game intro. I think it is intimidating. Lots of schools do it now. Long took it away stating that they had to deserve it again. I say if we get back to the NCAA's again this year, we need to bring it back.

Stacy did a good job turning it around, then their AD wanted to turn her around. She got stabbed in the back by their current coach - who was her assistant (Wiggins). He is an excellent recruiter and coach, though. He was just waiting for his turn and grabbed it.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I miss the pre-game intro. I think it is intimidating. Lots of schools do it now. Long took it away stating that they had to deserve it again. I say if we get back to the NCAA's again this year, we need to bring it back.

Stacy did a good job turning it around, then their AD wanted to turn her around. She got stabbed in the back by their current coach - who was her assistant (Wiggins). He is an excellent recruiter and coach, though. He was just waiting for his turn and grabbed it.

Stabbed her in back?! yeah okay. Wiggins is 10X the coach that SJK ever was. he actually gives a crap about his players unlike SJK. i could be wron on this be wiggins worst year at FS is better then SJK best year record wise.

Shes still trying to claim she recruited some current players on the roster (a current frosh on this years roster)

I wish i could go to the game but i have a class this thursday from 6-850 PT

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Whoever does the graphics for Fresno is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    Stabbed her in back?! yeah okay. Wiggins is 10X the coach that SJK ever was. he actually gives a crap about his players unlike SJK. i could be wron on this be wiggins worst year at FS is better then SJK best year record wise.

Shes still trying to claim she recruited some current players on the roster (a current frosh on this years roster)

I wish i could go to the game but i have a class this thursday from 6-850 PT
    She started the turn around, though. No one can deny that. I will admit that Wiggins is the better coach, though.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

She started the turn around, though. No one can deny that. I will admit that Wiggins is the better coach, though.
    She started the turn around by bringing wiggins to state. sorry i might sound cold hearted but she deserved what she got in the end. Scott Johnson (former FS AD) was an @$$ hat and no one deserves that ,thats not what im talking about.. but treat your team like she did no wonder not one player supported her when she was fired. she wasnt stabbed in the back. not by a long shot

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

According to a former FS player, SJK had some serious mental health issues...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    According to a former FS player, SJK had some serious mental health issues...

That's the crazy/hot scale in play once again.

http://www.beawesomeinstead.com/tele.../crazy-vs-hot/

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    That's the crazy/hot scale in play once again.
    So true........ She was enough hot to have a high degree of tolerable crazy, though. She pulled a good one by skipping out on her bill in Ruston when she first came back with the Fresno team too. The police showed up at the TAC to resolve it.

So true........ She was enough hot to have a high degree of tolerable crazy, though. She pulled a good one by skipping out on her bill in Ruston when she first came back with the Fresno team too. The police showed up at the TAC to resolve it.
    Was that before or after she called us thugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Was that before or after she called us thugs?
    After.........

+ Reply to Thread