+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 1/13 Fresno State game

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: 1/13 Fresno State game

I have been to many Techster games and other than the 1985 game against NELA that ranks right up there for exciting games. Man I thought it would never end.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    I have been to many Techster games and other than the 1985 game against NELA that ranks right up there for exciting games. Man I thought it would never end.
    I've got to agree with you Beaux!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fresno has to turn around and play NMSU today. They are going to have some tired legs out there. It is at Fresno and I do expect Fresno to win, but it would be awesome for NMSU to take advantage of them being spent after that game Thursday night. We, on the other hand, have until the 20th to get ready for our next game!

+ Reply to Thread