+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Malone Transfers to LA Tech

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Malone Transfers to LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    I would like to know this too but I'm glad she's gonna be a Lady Techster. This is great news...would she be Cheryl's half sister?
    Yes, half sister.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Malone Transfers to LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Could someone explain to me if she did not play college ball, why does she have to sit out a year?
    I think she COULD play now, but Spoon wants to get her in shape and have 4 years with her. If she started playing this week, she would only have 3 years left of eligibility due to this year. The article is worded strange.

+ Reply to Thread