+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 1/27 Idaho game

Varsity Bulldog DawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really nice

Re: 1/27 Idaho game

We have a true point guard in McNeil. He is a true freshman who has been forced to start from day one. He has done an admirable job and has improved significantly from the beginning of the season, with this season of experience and an offseason of strength/condintioning under his belt he will be a solid pg.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    No love for the freshman running pt?
    Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Kenyon is the freshman running pt
    Announcers called him McNeil all night.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Exactly how I feel.. Most of the time it's just 5 guys running around til one of them feels like pulling it up.
    Wow???

Last night I didn't see that at all. From my seat behind the end line where the game can be watched end to end I saw consistent cuts, patterns, players looking to spots where a teammate should be, players even signaling one another to make the right move. Brown had some looks he normally would have taken that he held up on and looked elsewhere. Last night was noticeably different than some past performances.

SO WAS THE RESULT!!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Wow???

Last night I didn't see that at all. From my seat behind the end line where the game can be watched end to end I saw consistent cuts, patterns, players looking to spots where a teammate should be, players even signaling one another to make the right move. Brown had some looks he normally would have taken that he held up on and looked elsewhere. Last night was noticeably different than some past performances.

SO WAS THE RESULT!!

Yeah we had a lot of passes in the middle on the zone, then from there quick passes on the block for lay up opportunities. Then how we read the defenders and coming off screens for better shots. You don't see all of that in Y pick up games.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Announcers called him McNeil all night.
    That's his last name, even though its spelled some funky way....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread