+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ads on the Fence

Bulldog NB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her game

Ads on the Fence

What's going on at the baseball park? I saw that they removed all of the adds off of the fence. Are they going to redo them? If so, I hope they do something that makes them all look a little more uniform.
    Last edited by NB; 01-27-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Adds on the Fence

yes they are redoing them
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Someone's painting math equation's on the fence?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Someone's painting math equation's on the fence?

I see what you did there...because he said "adds" not "ads"... very funny!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NB View Post
    What's going on at the baseball park? I saw that they removed all of the adds off of the fence. Are they going to redo them? If so, I hope they do something that makes them all look a little more uniform.
    Louisiana Tech had no choice but to remove the adds. Late last night, some LSU fans spray-painted math graffiti on the fence. Tech Police discovered the culprits were LSU fans, because 2+2 does not equal jello.

Bulldog NB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her game

Engineering major.....I can't help it.

+ Reply to Thread