+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WAC and Sunbelt?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: WAC and Sunbelt?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I thought that the Southland passed a requirement for all sports to be in that conference in response to UTSA trying to leave their non-football sports there while they pursued FBS for football a while back. If that is the case, then all this talk of TECH doing the same and independent for football will not happen. Maybe it was just for UTSA but I don't think they would pass a requirement just for one school.
    Here is what I was referring to.
    http://www.southland.org/ViewArticle...CLID=204955246
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: WAC and Sunbelt?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I thought that the Southland passed a requirement for all sports to be in that conference in response to UTSA trying to leave their non-football sports there while they pursued FBS for football a while back. If that is the case, then all this talk of TECH doing the same and independent for football will not happen. Maybe it was just for UTSA but I don't think they would pass a requirement just for one school.
    I thought they did this years ago to put nlulm on the clock.

+ Reply to Thread