+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Starcraft 2

Anybody playing this? Like Warcraft, but in space.

And if you liked the first Starcraft ... this one has MORE of it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Starcraft 2

Seriously? Of all the geeks on this board, I'm the only one fighting to free the Koprulu sector from the Zerg?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Seriously? Of all the geeks on this board, I'm the only one fighting to free the Koprulu sector from the Zerg?
    Waiting till next payday...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd need a new computer for it... I may have one soon, however, so I might get to play it. The original Starcraft was awesome, and the new one looks mind-blowing. I don't like some of the crap Blizzard did with Battle.Net, but I guess that's just how it is... They make a good enough product that it's hard not to just go ahead and let them screw you a little bit so you can enjoy their game. I just watched the video review of it on Gametrailers.com, and it does look freakin' sweet. I haven't played a new RTS in a LOOOONG time.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I haven't went out and bought it yet but it did make me load up Warcraft 3 on my laptop.

Too bad. It's pretty great.

Havent done any of the Battle.net stuff yet. But the single-player storyline is fantastic, as is the gameplay.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

It is GREAT. I beat the campaign in about 5 days.

Have you tried any of the A.I. challenges?!? Some of those are friggin' hard!!

Whenever you're ready, hit me up and we'll do some multi-player games.

Still slogging through the single-player game. (I dont get to play until after kids have gone to bed. Too intense for the younguns.)

I'll holler at you when I'm done.

twss.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Four of us at work have it and play on a regular basis while on lunch break. We beat the computers on insane today in 4v4.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Wow.... you'd kick my butt!!

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

What do you play as? Mostly I play Protoss, but occasionally I'll play as Terran.
    One of the guys that's plays at work is a pretty good Zerg player. I can't figure out how to beat him. Of the other two, one is strictly Protoss and the other is like me.

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    ...and the other is like me.
    Only better :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    What do you play as?
    Strictly Terran for me

Defense wins championships. And Terrans can play some damn D.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Strictly Terran for me

Strictly Terran for me

Amen... and I build a FORCE before I even leave my base (unless it's to get the second base up and running)

I do mix it up and play the Protoss as well, but i'm not quite as good with them.

HATE playing the Zerg's.

+ Reply to Thread