+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 Diamond Dawgs predictions...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

2011 Diamond Dawgs predictions...

Based on our schedule for OOC and WAC play I see:

30-26 overall / 11-13 WAC

I could possibly see one or two more WAC wins, but not sure that we will have many more OOC wins. I think that by season end if we are somewhat healthy, we could be riding a bit of a hot streak into the WAC tourney and win two games in the tourney to finish 2-2 in tourney and 32-28 overall.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: 2011 Diamond Dawgs predictions...

no one had an opinion huh?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    no one had an opinion huh?
    You did such a good job we knew we couldn't compete.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

I posted this earlier this year in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    It all depends on how our pitching holds up. The team set all types of offensive records last year ('10) and we have a lot of those players coming back. Unfortunately we had a lot of pitchers go down with injuries so toward the end of the season we struggled some. Personally, I feel we'll be pretty good this year. The out-of-conference schedule works in our favor IMO. Who's to say what will happen come conference time. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we should win 30+ games this year (again if our pitching holds up!). Hurry up February!
    You and I must think a lot alike (Is that good or bad? )

I believe we are still on track to win 30 but we must take both from Miss. Valley tomorrow. That shouldn't be too hard but anything can happen in baseball. After taking care of business with Miss. Valley, then we need to take at least one from Sac. State to get to 30 wins. Hopefully we'll take more than one but road wins haven't been easy for us this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    You did such a good job we knew we couldn't compete.
    Trust me, I rarely make very accurate season predictions...I hope I am wrong on this one and we win the WAC tourney...

+ Reply to Thread