+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week, Again

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week, Again

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior forward Adrienne Johnson has been named the Verizon Wireless Western Athletic Conference Women's Basketball Player of the Week for the week of Jan. 24-30. This is the third WAC Player of the Week honor of the season for Johnson and the seventh of her career.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week, Again

Keep it going, Adrienne!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

WTF???? WAC Player of the Week goes to this girl? Not Adrienne Johnson who posted a double double against the second best WAC team.

Karl Benson hates Louisiana Tech.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    WTF???? WAC Player of the Week goes to this girl? Not Adrienne Johnson who posted a double double against the second best WAC team.

Karl Benson hates Louisiana Tech.

It has already been firmly established that Karl Benson is an idiot. As for Devyn Christensen.....well, she is very cute. :icon_wink:

HD

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

they are not going to give it to Adrianne every week. I suspect any week where she is not scoring over 25 a game they will slip it to someone else. She is however a shoe in for WAC player of the year. Leaving Jaleesa Ross out in the cold again. How many times has Jaleesa won WAC player of the week?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    they are not going to give it to Adrianne every week. I suspect any week where she is not scoring over 25 a game they will slip it to someone else. She is however a shoe in for WAC player of the year. Leaving Jaleesa Ross out in the cold again. How many times has Jaleesa won WAC player of the week?
    I think Adrienne will go very high in the draft, but Jaleesa will be drafted, as well. After the emotions of the "event after the game" have died down now, I have to say that Fresno is one tough team. It is very difficult to beat a team that good (and closely matched with us) 3 times in the same year. We are, most likely, going to have to do that in the tournament, though. It is going to be some kind of war..........

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Here's hoping that USU, Idaho, or Nevada play up to their potential and get FSU out before they get to us. I know that sounds chicken but champ is right. Fresno is very good and very evenly matched with us. It's truly hard to beat an equally matched team 3 times in a row...especially when the 1st 2 games went to at least 1 OT.

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Here's hoping that USU, Idaho, or Nevada play up to their potential and get FSU out before they get to us. I know that sounds chicken but champ is right. Fresno is very good and very evenly matched with us. It's truly hard to beat an equally matched team 3 times in a row...especially when the 1st 2 games went to at least 1 OT.
    I don't ever remember being this closely matched with a team. We had all the rivalries - Tennessee, UConn, WKU, etc.... There were years when WKU would play us to the last second or OT. Never can I remember a team that we went to 3 OT's with and then had another OT game with them the same year. That is giving props to Fresno. I am not scared to play them either, but like you, it is going to be tough. I may have a heart attack the next time. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread