+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Ain't A Scene

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This Ain't A Scene

It's a G** Damn Arms Race...

For both sides:
    FoxNews
    Cnn

This is bad... VERY bad. Bush, instead of solving the problem, is now going to create a frickin' arms race in the Middle East. The LAST thing that the WORLD needs. If I were Britian, Israel, any other Euro country, Russia, China even, I would be calling Bush like crazy and telling him "NO, don't be that damned stupid!" Even though China and Russia can/will profit from it, they don't want a war, especially a World War, to go on (I would hope no one wants that).

The more and more the days progress, the more and more one word comes to mind - draft... Never thought I would say this, but I'm hoping a strong Democrat wins that'll use diplomacy AND force, because this world is getting way out of control and is getting ready to burst...
    Last edited by JuBru; 07-28-2007 at 01:22 PM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: This Ain't A Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    a strong Democrat...
    That's a myth.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

It's a G** Damn Arms Race...

For both sides:
    FoxNews
    Cnn

This is bad... VERY bad. Bush, instead of solving the problem, is now going to create a frickin' arms race in the Middle East. The LAST thing that the WORLD needs. If I were Britian, Israel, any other Euro country, Russia, China even, I would be calling Bush like crazy and telling him "NO, don't be that damned stupid!" Even though China and Russia can/will profit from it, they don't want a war, especially a World War, to go on (I would hope no one wants that).

The more and more the days progress, the more and more one word comes to mind - draft... Never thought I would say this, but I'm hoping a strong Democrat wins that'll use diplomacy AND force, because this world is getting way out of control and is getting ready to burst...
    Good post......

I'd oppose selling a pocket knife to a boy scout, if little george thought it was a good idea.

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    That's a myth.
    One can hold hope though right??? If there is a Republican that fits my criteria, I'll vote for him too... Until then, they are just as rank-&-file and everyone else rigth now.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

This is bad... VERY bad. Bush, instead of solving the problem, is now going to create a frickin' arms race in the Middle East. The LAST thing that the WORLD needs. ......
    ??

Get Serious.

There already is an arms race in the Middle East, and Bush didn't start it.

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=4449

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I miss the Iraq-Iran war. Let's bring it back. It at least keeps those crazy bastards busy.

As long as we aren't mixed up in the actual fighting, let them do what they have been doing for the last 1,500 years . . . killing each other off. If we didn't sell them weapons they would just use Russian and Chinese stock.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    ??

Get Serious.

There already is an arms race in the Middle East, and Bush didn't start it.

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=4449
    I was meaning it as an escalation... this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Give them all boomerang-type programmed nuclear weapons and be done with it.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I was meaning it as an escalation... this is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Pls expound.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6920458.stm

20 billion $ in arms sales spread over 10 years ain't exactly chicken feed; but, according to what I'm reading, we're currently spending something like 12 billion $ a month in Iraq ??

Where's the iceberg ??

Tip of the iceberg being not every county in the area has been building up beyond normal... That'll be changing...

Tip of the iceberg being not every county in the area has been building up beyond normal... That'll be changing...
    O.K.

But, I hardly see how you can blame bush for that. Seems to me that iran is the culprit.

I'm not blaming him... he's just adding fuel to the flames...

Guess I used the wrong choice of words in that first post.

I'm not blaming him... he's just adding fuel to the flames...

Guess I used the wrong choice of words in that first post.
    Hey, just think of it as a Jobs Program.

Ragheads Recycling Petro-dollars ! ! ! !

+ Reply to Thread