+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patent Attorney/Agent positions available

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Patent Attorney/Agent positions available

We are hiring for two positions in our Atlanta office

1. Electrical Engineering Patent Attorney with 1-4 years experience (http://www.sutherlandcareers.com/lat...openpositions/)

2. Mechanical Engineering Patent Agent (not currently listed on the website, but looking for someone with 1-4 years experience)

Let me know if you know anyone that fits either of these descriptions.

Thanks
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Patent Attorney/Agent positions available

Bump -

The ME position also could be a patent attorney. 3 years experience is our target, but could still hire someone in the range of 1-4 years experience.

Let me know if you know anyone.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Are you a patent attorney Guiss or in that "line of work"? If so we need to talk. I have something...something wonderful.... that I've already sold a bunch of and have a large distributor ready to roll but I'm a babe in the woods at the patent/cpyright (whatever) part of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PziOfL29rOo
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Are you a patent attorney Guiss or in that "line of work"? If so we need to talk. I have something...something wonderful.... that I've already sold a bunch of and have a large distributor ready to roll but I'm a babe in the woods at the patent/cpyright (whatever) part of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PziOfL29rOo
    Yeah, but no longer in private practice. You should talk to mikedog, and fast if you have already sold something.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Will do...thanks.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Will do...thanks.
    Good luck. I can't wait to see the next thing from that great mind of yours.

I've got one in "testing" and another, completely different product in the works. One is related to hunting/game processing and the other beer drinking however

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Market, I'm also a patent attorney.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

I've got one in "testing" and another, completely different product in the works. One is related to hunting/game processing and the other beer drinking however
    Just be careful that you haven't published/marketed/sold anything for more than 1 year. That would mean you have little chance of overcoming 35USC102/103 for a patent grant

+ Reply to Thread