+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Resigns

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Bradshaw Resigns

Brad Bradshaw just resigned from Bastrop. School Board members just got the call from Thrower.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bradshaw Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Brad Bradshaw just resigned from Bastrop. School Board members just got the call from Thrower.
    http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2.../1095/SPORTS11

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hum.. no D1 guys this year?? Grades again??

http://www.bastropenterprise.com/spo...-college-ranks

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hum.. no D1 guys this year?? Grades again??

http://www.bastropenterprise.com/spo...-college-ranks
    They really didn't have any D1 talent this year. However, they do have a junior DL that already has been offered by BRCC. He played DE, DT, and they moved him to LB late in the season after Neville beat them. I would hope that Dykes at least looks at the kid for next year. The kid said that he wanted to wait and see what else was out there as far as offers go.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

I would really like to know where he is going to end up!

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I would trade Lairds hat throwing for him anyday!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of information on line today.

http://www.bastropenterprise.com/

Marq Mitcham is one of the best sportswriters in Louisiana. He should be in a hall of fame. I think he and Dawgmatic went to school together.

This past season was one of the best coaching jobs ever put together by a Bastrop staff. I think the only reason Bradshaw was able to finish the season was because of his coaches.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech View Post
    I would trade Lairds hat throwing for him anyday!

I'm not sure Bradshaw would succeed in Ruston. Too much of a country club atmosphere.

Will y'all let a coach be old school?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I'm not sure Bradshaw would succeed in Ruston. Too much of a country club atmosphere.

After playing for him for four years, I can tell you for certain that the Ruston community would run him out of town after the first week. It was not uncommon for the cops to show up at practice and ask the coaches to tone down the cursing, people two blocks away were complaining.

On another note, it is hearsay in Bastrop that he may be looking into a Defensive Coordinator position at Crossett, AR. Personally, I think he could do as good as Spangler is doing, if not better. (Here come the red dots I'm sure)

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

He's a damn good coach, but they do actually stress academics at RHS. Im not sure if he can embrace that philosophy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    He's a damn good coach, but they do actually stress academics at RHS. Im not sure if he can embrace that philosophy or not.
    Bradshaw has sent more academically qualified athletes to college than all the other Bastrop coaches combined and the coaches at Ruston during his tenure.

A few of the high profile guys have grade issues. That's common at every school but every school won't allow a coach to be a disciplinarian.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    There have only been a handful of his recruits that weren't qualified from what I remember. D'Angelo Benton, Randal Mackey, and maybe two more in his 14 years as head coach at Bastrop. Remember that he had Reuben Randle (BRCC), Josh Downs (Arkansas), D.D. Jones (who we all saw play for So. Miss. and got shot in the bar that night), Barrett Pepper (Tulane), Jeremy Ford (UCA-was there when they went FCS), and several more that have played both in FCS and FBS. I think all told, he has sent at least 100 kids to college on scholarships.
    Last edited by jellidawg; 02-04-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: typo

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bradshaw's greatest accomplishments other than the championships were getting 'ships for his players. If Shows worked half as hard and used some of the 25 or so assistant coaches he has available he would have doubled the number Bradshaw has placed.

Which coach would you rather play for?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I would tell Bradshaw the same thing I told SPat at Farmerville. STAY the hell out of Ruston. To many people behind the scenes who want to feel important are involved. Its unfortunate because I know alot of great Ruston High parents but its the other ones who have given them a TERRIBLE reputation and the coaches across north LA know it.

+ Reply to Thread