+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Balanced Attack Leads Techsters to Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters host New Mexico State - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech will put its nine-game winning streak on the line Monday night when the Lady Techsters host New Mexico State at 7 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center in Western Athletic Conference action.

More...

Discuss the article here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Balanced Attack Leads Techsters to Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Adrienne Johnson scored 17 points and grabbed 13 rebounds and reached a milestone while leading Louisiana Tech to an 85-63 win over New Mexico State Monday Night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters cruise past Aggies - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech had four players reach double figures as the Techsters knocked off New Mexico State 85-63 Monday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss the article here.

LA Tech Wins 10th Straight, Beats NM State 85-63-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech won its 10th straight game Monday, defeating New Mexico State 85-63.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Wins 10th Straight, Beats NM State 85-63-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech shot 48 percent from the field, 54 percent from three-point range and 64 percent from the free throw line on the game.
    Wow. We shoot better from 3-point land than from inside the arc. Go figure.

HD

+ Reply to Thread