+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/5 Fresno State game

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: 2/5 Fresno State game

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    They were open today, didn't know about the BOGO. I bought a 25 pack for the SB.
    We went at 6 p.m., and they were closed and cleaning up inside. Had I known such a thing would happen, we'd have gone earlier. Oh, well, just saved a couple million calories.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

We won the game and that's all that matters. GO DOGS!!!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

However, it wasn't nice to see the Fresno State thuggerette act the way she did..really Marnique Arnold? I hope they lose to someone before the WAC tournament. I'm glad Ross and Arnold both graduate this season anyway...good bye and Coach Wiggins was classless too....i lost respect for him and I'm glad T-Spoon ripped him a new one...

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

All I know about the incident is what I have read on here form those who have posted what they saw. It seems to me that the FSU coach lost control of his team and with that their were only two responses that could occur. 1. The crowd boos them off the court before the TECH team went to center court 2. what happened. The FSU coach's loss of control precipitated the incident and he is the one responsible for his team not acting with class and exiting the court in an orderly way.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

So . . . you think the stands will fill more easily when the Lady Fresnecks return next year for their WAC finale in the TAC?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Ethan, you put a negative spin on a what could have been a great article. I guess he didn't include the folks around the concourse and the parents who took their kids outside to ride the rides.

Big crowd helped buoy Tech to OT win
    by Ethan Conley
    February 7, 2011
    http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...Tech-to-OT-win
    "An announced crowd 7,123 fans was on hand to support the Lady Techsters in their 90-84 overtime victory over the Lady Bulldogs, and though the actual attendance clearly wasn't quite that high, there were more than enough fans present to turn the TAC into a nightmare for Fresno and create the building's best atmosphere in years."

Bulldog BayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really nice

The crowd should be very good for next years game, but WW III at the tournament in Vegas is gonna be a battle, can't wait to see it.

Puppy Sports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really nice

Here's a video of the scuffle after the game:

http://www.ktbs.com/sports/26770700/detail.html

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sports4100 View Post
    Here's a video of the scuffle after the game:

http://www.ktbs.com/sports/26770700/detail.html
    Just a rehash of KNOE video footage. Whats up with that? KTBS can't send a camera guy to our game?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So . . . you think the stands will fill more easily when the Lady Fresnecks return next year for their WAC finale in the TAC?
    I thought this was "Farewell to Fresno"? Do we still play them in BBall next year?

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I thought this was "Farewell to Fresno"? Do we still play them in BBall next year?
    It was "FAIRwell to Fresno" hence the fair theme.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

I so would love to know what Teresa said to their coach!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by eddawgfan View Post
    I so would love to know what Teresa said to their coach!

Probably along the lines of

"You &#$# #$# #**$ %#$@ *#%9 *@#@($! Protect this house!

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    It was "FAIRwell to Fresno" hence the fair theme.
    Ok Bruce. We get it.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Probably along the lines of

"You &#$# #$# #**$ %#$@ *#%9 *@#@($! Protect this house!
    I think you left out a couple of *$&%&^##(%*(#*$%&#$%&^#(*$(&.

+ Reply to Thread