+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAC Reprimands Fresno State and Louisiana Tech Women's Basketball Teams; Two Players

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: WAC Reprimands Fresno State and Louisiana Tech Women's Basketball Teams; Two Play

Middle Tennessee fans are on their board calling us trash for the fight when they have no idea what even started it. Sounds like they are a little bitter about the fact that it's the Lady Techsters that are about to be ranked again and not them.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: WAC Reprimands Fresno State and Louisiana Tech Women's Basketball Teams; Two Play

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Middle Tennessee fans are on their board calling us trash for the fight when they have no idea what even started it. Sounds like they are a little bitter about the fact that it's the Lady Techsters that are about to be ranked again and not them.
    They are silly. I don't get the whole "LaNecksters" comment.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2395&t=7173493

Bulldog BayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Still no excuse for Tech acting down to Fresno's level.
    Do you really expect our players to stand there when punches are flying and not respond, Give Me a Break, If someone threw a punch at you would you stand there and just let them hit you

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BayouHawg View Post
    Do you really expect our players to stand there when punches are flying and not respond, Give Me a Break, If someone threw a punch at you would you stand there and just let them hit you
    I agree. Fights happen in sports, and our nation has become such sissies about it. A little altercations is no big deal to me. No one was hurt and no major incident occured. A slap on the wrist/reprimand to act like the WAC cares then move on. No need to suspend anybody (unless it is a second offense, which I am not sure about from the Fresno girls perspective).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I agree. Fights happen in sports, and our nation has become such sissies about it. A little altercations is no big deal to me. No one was hurt and no major incident occured. A slap on the wrist/reprimand to act like the WAC cares then move on. No need to suspend anybody (unless it is a second offense, which I am not sure about from the Fresno girls perspective).
    Totally agree!

+ Reply to Thread